IceEnchantress09
Shark Weeak
IceEnchantress09
Shark Weeak
Thank you, sorry. He is a tough cookie. ^_^

Haha. That's okay.
Also do you know The legend of Korra or Pokemon enough to write backstories? xD

I can, in fact. ^_^

Niceeee. Let's try Korra first. Okay so I literally made these benders the other day so they are still in the "the personalities may not make sense stage because brainstorming", but I like them so far. I do have a really dumb doodle of them somewhat if you need a image, just let me know.
These are them: boop and beep.
Same shebang as before? Unless they should be longer then that's fine. xD

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Shark Weeak
Sure, that's fine by me. I will be upfront though I won't be able to finish it until tomorrow sometime. If you're all right with that, feel free to send over the trade.

Greedy Noob

IceEnchantress09

That's fine with me. I'll send the trade and if you happen to write quite a bit over 500 words for them I'll adjust the trade accordingly. Thanks. emotion_kirakira
Also nice avi. heart

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Shark Weeak
Thank you. Someone dropped a bombshell and I wanted an appropriate avatar to respond to that. ^_^; I flip avatars a lot lol. But yeah, I will have things done tomorrow then.

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Shark Weeak
So, I do have a quick question. At what point in the series would you say the timeline for these two OCs would exist? Like, at their current age, what episode maybe? I'm hoping I'm making sense. XDD

Greedy Noob

IceEnchantress09
Shark Weeak
So, I do have a quick question. At what point in the series would you say the timeline for these two OCs would exist? Like, at their current age, what episode maybe? I'm hoping I'm making sense. XDD

I'm not suuuure yet, but surely at some point in the beginning? Hnnn, I'm still ironing out the details. I still have to fully watch the series. I've been here and there with it. @ u @
Do you have any ideaaaas?

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Shark Weeak
The beginning is fine~! I just needed an idea of how far into the series I should go with the bios.

Greedy Noob

IceEnchantress09
Shark Weeak
The beginning is fine~! I just needed an idea of how far into the series I should go with the bios.

Okay, I'm glad was of some help. ; u ;
I hope I answered it right. Like they stick with korra for a while and stuff. They meet her in the beginning.

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Shark Weeak

Okay, I'm done~! Please complete the trade and I'll post them here. ^_^

Greedy Noob

IceEnchantress09
Shark Weeak

Okay, I'm done~! Please complete the trade and I'll post them here. ^_^

I accepted >u<

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Shark Weeak

Here you go~! Quan clocks in at 477 words and Ryuu at 456. If you have any modifications you would like done to them please let me know. ^_^

Quan Yong

tab tab Quan Yong was an abandoned child for unknown reasons. Regardless of this, the young earthbender was rescued in infancy by badgermoles, spending the first few years of his life with the creatures as a savage. It wasn't until the Yong family came upon the toddler in the woods that he was introduced to modern society. The Yongs, being incapable of bearing any children of their own, gladly accepted him into their family and raised him like their own. In those first few months, they learned quickly that not only was Quan a bender, but an adept one. He even bended the molten rock in their shop, much to their surprise. Once communication could be established between the doting parents and child, it was uncovered that he had only done such a feat once before to protect his badgermole's family's nest. He told them that it was an act of love and self-defense, and once he knew he could, he practiced whenever the "hot rocks" came up from beneath the mountains. They also found out that through the boy's "savage" upbringing he learned to follow badgermoles through seismic sensing. He says he feels somewhat unguarded when he cannot use this skill, even though his vision is not hindered in anyway.

tab tab In his teenage years, his family moved into Republic City to assist his aunt's shop. His aunt has some solid tie-ins with the Beifong family, which is what ultimately led to his fateful meeting with his best friend, Ryuu Satoshi. He was walking with his aunt and Lin Beifong, studying the sights in his usual way, when Ryuu picked a fight with him for some weird reason. Quan had not caught the exact reason, but the end result was Ryuu on the ground and Quan had subdued him. The teenager never found out exactly how he got out of jail after that affair after. All that mattered was that he sought out Quan again, and asked him to teach him his ways. After they became good friends they formed a pro-bending team together with another person whom was an acquaintance of Ryuu's. The trio ultimately made friends with the Fire Ferrets, and often would practice with them between matches. Bolin and Quan especially hit it off, having sparring matches from time to time.

tab tab It was during this time he also gained an interest in metal-bending. When he heard that Lin Beifong was known to metal-bend, he used his family ties to request an audience. When he got there, he asked her to make him a metal-bender. She said no. From that day forward, he has come back to her office morning after morning to make the very same request. She is still saying no to this day, guaranteeing that every day when the sun comes up, the young bender is kneeling at the ready to ask her again.

Ryuu Satoshi

tab tab Ryuu Satoshi is the middle child of a family of seven, with three sisters and one brother. Their father is a decorated war veteran, and the eldest sister is currently an active member of the military. He has seen glimpses of General Iroh throughout his career, and is very fond of the man his other older sisters swears she is going to marry one day. His younger brother and sister both plan on being just like his oldest sister, and practice being soldiers with the toy dolls. From time to time Ryuu himself aids them in the creation of pillow forts and barricades. Due to the heavy military persuasion, his parents are actually fairly strict, upstanding individuals. It was in this strictness that Ryuu learned his violent nature. An enemy left alive is obviously an enemy that can come back to kill you some day.

tab tab The boy himself, however, has ambitions drifting from that of the military lifestyle. He's completely driven to be a professional bender, and like Iroh, has watched the sport and learned its rules since he was young. However, only a childhood friend from his neighborhood shared his interest in the sport, leaving it up to him to find them a third member so that they could finally be a team. It was on a rather tepid afternoon that he spotted two women in Earth kingdom dress with a weird boy traveling behind them. He was talking to a shopkeeper, one he liked to flirt with since the man bore such a strong resemblance to General Iroh. Detecting competition, Ryuu handled it in the way that any proper man should, a fist fight. At first he would have sworn the smug grin would be wiped right off the other teen's face. However, this was far from the case. He was on the floor before he could say firebender. Even though he was arrested for the affair, his parents managed to get him out with only a stern warning. Ryuu promised it would not happen again, but now he had a new goal in mind.

tab tab He found the boy again. It was then he learned that the boy's name was Quan Yong, an earthbender whom had only moved into Republic City in the recent years. Ryuu gave him the offer to join his pro-bending team, and to his surprise, the boy agreed. They began practicing right away, and after a few games, made good friends with the Fire Ferrets. The teams would practice between matches, and Ryuu often found himself bothering Bolin for wrestling tips whenever Quan was too busy "exploring". As of this point, he considers Quan Yong to be his best friend, even though their third teammate he has known since childhood.

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
heart I am going to be shutting down the store for the next two days for offline reasons. I'll be back to start kicking it into action afterwards though, so never fear I shall return~!

Greedy Noob

IceEnchantress09

Yaaas I like theseee. Thaanks.
Hmmm, if I paid you, would you add more chunks to these? Perhaps joining korra and such? xD

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Shark Weeak

I'll add more for no extra cost since this counts as a modification and there's still plenty of room to do so. But what were you thinking for them joining Korra? I thought that maybe through setting up their good friendship with the Fire Ferrets it would lead to a solid opening to join Korra later down the line.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff