Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

tab tab Welcome to my bribe shop. I'm always up for a good brainstorm, and I enjoy writing about characters. So why not write miniature biographies? I'm getting some writing practice in, as well as working towards earning up some gold to get my wishlist cleaned up a bit.

tab tab tab tab tab tab Work pace may vary due to offline circumstances. Please give one-to-two days from acceptance of offer at the very worst. Most offers should be done same day. Right now, the shop is closed until at least Thursday due to an offline emergency. I should be back then, but I will update the thread should that change.

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

tab tab I won't have any sort of submission form. I would like, however, a written list of elements or themes you'd like in any one biography, the length you're expecting, your offer, and how much creative freedom you'd like me to take with it. If I accept your offer (which I do have a right to refuse), I'll ask you to start up a trade with your offer included, and you must complete the trade after I message you on this thread stating its completed. I'll post your biography here in a spoiler tag. If you'd like any edits or modifications, I will perform them free of charge after the initial transaction is considered completed. Sorry, but there are no refunds. You are contracting me to write a piece, and I am willing to make edits once the base transaction is completed in order to better meet your standards, while still keeping within our original agreement. Quote me to catch my attention please.

tab tab My preference is mostly non-existent, as I'll write about anything from canon characters to your original ones. All I ask is that if you'd like darker elements that go beyond a PG-13 setting, respect Gaia ToS and myself if I find a way to word it differently. I will not swear in any biography unless it must be written in character and the character swears. If it's for a series I am unfamiliar with, I will do research on the subject and ask questions if I do not understand something you are asking of me. I am only capable of writing fluently in English, so I will not do requests in any other language.

tab tab I'm in this to practice my writing skills and empty out my wishlist. If you are willing to offer an item on said wishlist, I might be more inclined to accept your offer. There is no minimum, and art trades are also an option.

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

tab tab tab D-Gray Man OC, Multi-Paragraph
tab tab Little Pascha found her first storybook on witches two days after her nursemaid began reading to her. Afterwards, she found herself fascinated with the mystic, to the point which her father had a witch's hat tailored for her. Since then, she and the hat, alongside a promissory ribbon, have been inseparable. With the ribbon, a gift from her now-deceased father, came a single promise: she would never try to talk about her love of witchcraft with others, no matter how much she wanted to learn more. In response to her making that promise, Lord Entin up until the day he died always tried to obtain every book he could on witchcraft. This was what ultimately led to is downfall.
tab tab It was a late October night when the villagers raided their home. While the raid was eventually distilled by the efforts of Lady Entin, her husband was captured and tried for witchcraft. From that day forward, Little Pascha's interest was a buried secret, something they hid from anyone and everyone they could, explaining her hat as a gift from another more devout family member. Lady Entin took over the Entin inheritance and eventually re-married, but now kept Little Pascha locked away from the public eye. When her daughter expressed an interest in traveling, Lady Entin saw an opportunity to finally be rid of the one who led her husband to her death. Pascha herself was never informed of this fact, and now travels the world in search of her witches and mystic mysteries, with a promise to never again return to the Entin manor.
tab tab Little Pascha still has a decent amount of traveling money, which she keeps well-hidden from watchful eyes. However, time has made her once wealthy-apparel look worn, and aside from her promissory ribbon, Little Pascha looks as common as any other passerby. She does not often run into other travelers from her village, as she's gone very far from her Russian home, but those who she has run into still know her as Small Lady Entin, and comment that she seems to act like the same girl they knew in the days she lived in her home. Even though her father was a convicted witch, many from her village do not view Little Pascha in the same light as him. Had they been aware of the child's curiosities, which to this day she still doesn't speak of, their views of the little noble might have changed.

tab tab tab Slave-Master OC, Multi-Paragraph
tab tab Born to a very wealthy family in the Steam Ship, Nicholae Gallus was raised in only the finest of homes. Becoming very apparent at a young age, he had a natural talent for writing. This talent flourished, and before long, the young Gallus was being praised for his essays on philosophical theories, one after the next, under the studious eyes of his mother, Rose. It took some time, but the ever-so-creative child grew weary of the real world writings. His mother found one of these early pieces, and right before his very eyes, burned it. She refused to let their family name be smirched with what she considered childish fantasies. The pair soon after came to an agreement that he would take on a new name, Archer Pendulum, for these fantasy works, of which he soon wrote more and more frequently.
tab tab Now an grown man, Archer has since pretended to have no direct lineage to the Gallus name, although his mother supports him directly under the word of his father, Jackson. Jackson, who barely played a role in his development, saw the same spark in his son as himself, and therefore forbade his wife to completely disown their eldest son. Ten years prior, they'd had a second heir, of whom Archer rarely sees or cares about. Completely driven to work on his art, he now lives in the Glowing Capital, where Archer Pendulum is a household name to those literate enough to see it. Even his pet goldfish, Philamina, makes cameo roles as various adventurers and lovers from piece to piece. However, the lack of appreciation for his "open-love" romances littered within are enough to keep his writing just above the black. It's only the support of the Gallus family that keeps him fed well.
tab tab In recent times, his mother has managed to slip an ultimatum to the son she no longer considers her own...he is either to clean up the lavish home he owns or she will refuse to fund it any further, with or without his father's consent. Not wishing to have to have a direct confrontation with the woman, Archer is determined to see out labor. He's afraid of what he might find, but going back home without it would leave him in tighter financial straights than he already was...

tab tab tab Sailor Moon Joke OC, Mutli-Paragraph
tab tab In my past life, I was the sister to Endymion. He went off to the moon while I met with the not-so-talked about Moon Prince here on Earth. He was soooo hot, and he totally only had eyes for me. When Queen Beryl showed up, she got jealous of Endymion. I totally would have stopped her alone, but she saw me and my prince as a threat so she killed us both before we had a chance to interfere. Queen Serenity managed to save us too, although she didn't know it, when she sent everyone into the future.
tab tab I became best friends with Serena at our high school while we ate bentos one day. She was so totally stuffing herself, and I just knew we had to be besties from that moment on. She's the one who nicknamed me Tari-chan too~! It's Minako who calls me TC, because she thought it sounded way cooler than Tari-chan. I found out who Sailor Moon was only because a little bird told me. I talked to Serena afterwards about it and it turned out she was okay as long as I promised not to tell anyone, which I didn't except for this one guy who goes to the same school Darien does that turned out to be Serena's long-lost brother. I couldn't help it though. He was too hot and he was begging me to let him know what was on my mind. So while she was busy learning how to be Sailor Moon, I totally started having weird dreams. One time I even saw a dream of Endymion wearing a Tuxedo, and knew that Tuxedo Mask had to totally be him. No one really believed me until it was too late though. It was pretty weird being the only one who wasn't a Sailor Scout, but that was okay. I didn't mind especially since sometimes my powers would kick in anyway and totally save the day. It wasn't until Sailor Moon almost lost to Queen Beryl that I totally awakened and realized my destiny, kicking Queen Beryl's butt. After that Sailor Moon and I led the Sailor Scouts together, and it's been that way ever since. We've beaten up a bunch of bad guys and I even met my future daughter when Rini came around. All-in-all I don't think anyone could stop us even if they wanted to. There's too much that's happened happened but I always seem to have a story for just about any situation involving a situation that's totally happened before it or in an alternate timeline that only I seem capable of recalling.
tab tab That was when I appeared in this strange universe! I want to go home to my prince and my future daughter and my team! This is so unfair! I'll have to get those soul crystals no matter what!

tab tab tab Magical Girl OC, Single Paragraph
tab tab Takeru is the heir to a major fortune in Lenormand, and one of the few members of high society whose families weren't outright slaughtered long ago. He is trained like a prince, given fencing and horseback lessons. However Takeru's attention has always drifted to other things. The world's affairs bother him, and he can't help but feel that somehow he's tied to it all. His family wishes him to eventually choose a wife, but Takeru has dodged that discussion time and time again, stating that his wife has not made herself known to him. He has been known to sneak out of the mansion to watch the daily lives of commoners, and even has dressed like them. He seems prone to watching others and familiarizing himself with them, but never explains why. Takeru does not often draw too close to a commoner unless they seem to be in danger.

tab tab tab Canon, Single-Paragraph
tab tab Abandoned with her younger brother when she was but a child, Raine Sage has since fought her way to become a schoolteacher in Iselia. When one of her students followed her calling as a Chosen of Mana, Raine followed to serve as her guide. In the adventures that followed, she suffered hardships and happiness, but in the end managed to help her students grow and become the Heroes of the Journey of Regeneration. Since that time, she's began traveling the world in search of new archeological breakthroughs.

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband

23,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image

tab tab tab Shark Weeak, Offer, COMPLETED

Neka1's Husband

Angelic Husband