Welcome to Gaia! ::

flameblossoms goes for the ball, dribbles it past the fullback, and oh!

GOAL!!!!

Dangerous Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Post, people! A drabble is not that hard to write. rolleyes
*sigh* Bump

Familiar Phantom

You'd think! XD

100 words. Le sigh.

rofl

Dangerous Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Title: Drabble Bump

I came down from my room after a night of strange dreams to check Gaia for updates. The one writing thread I was most eager to see moving was still in the same relative position in which I’d left it the previous day. Writing one hundred words isn’t such a big challenge, I thought and sighed. What is holding people back from submitting?

I wrote this drabble bump to prove that it doesn’t take a genius to come up with one hundred words. All it takes is a little effort and about an hour of your time. It’s that simple.
-bookmarks-

This looks very interesting. ;D
It's been a long, long time since I've wandered around in this particular forum. :]
-goes to study for FINALS. gonk -

Familiar Phantom

[ paradox.y ]
-bookmarks-

This looks very interesting. ;D
It's been a long, long time since I've wandered around in this particular forum. :]
-goes to study for FINALS. gonk -

Oh, noes! Studying is tough. v.v

Thanks for the donation! I really look forward to seeing your work. 3nodding

Familiar Phantom

Alexander_Diamont
Title: Drabble Bump

I came down from my room after a night of strange dreams to check Gaia for updates. The one writing thread I was most eager to see moving was still in the same relative position in which I’d left it the previous day. Writing one hundred words isn’t such a big challenge, I thought and sighed. What is holding people back from submitting?

I wrote this drabble bump to prove that it doesn’t take a genius to come up with one hundred words. All it takes is a little effort and about an hour of your time. It’s that simple.

*claps* That was great! It had a very good 'restless feeling'. Thanks for the continued support, AD.

Dangerous Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ivydoll

*claps* That was great! It had a very good 'restless feeling'. Thanks for the continued support, AD.

You're welcome. When I see that the thread hasn't moved in a day or so, I try to bump it so that it generates some interest. But it gets old just bumping the old fashioned way, so I try to be creative. I hope I'm not being a nuisance... sweatdrop

Familiar Phantom

Well, I've clarified the lists! Whoo! In a minute, I'll post 'em up.

:

Drabble Battle Entrants
01. Alexander_Diamont - Bell (pg2)
02. Airgeadach - Book (pg3)
03. Skedrix - Stoplight (pg3)
04. Broken Chains - Clock (pg3)
05. Netolla - Butterfly (pg4)
06. Zanzibar_Kelly - Lava Lamp (pg5)
07. Antiquitus - Radio (pg5)
08. Zarlune - Perfume [Cologne] (pg6)
09. BrokenxHeartedxButterfly - Pillow (pg6)
10. flameblossoms - Trade received; working.
11. [ paradox.y ] - Trade received; working.

New Years Challengers
01. BrokenxHeartedxButterfly - The Countdown (pg7)
02. Alexander_Diamont - Waiting on Retribution (pg7)
03. Skedrix - Return

Special Recognition
Alexander_Diamont - Drabble Bump (pg9)
I haven't done anything like this before but I am willing to give it a try 3nodding I will enter my work as soon as its done.

Familiar Phantom

[o_0]Darla[0_o]
I haven't done anything like this before but I am willing to give it a try 3nodding I will enter my work as soon as its done.

surprised Awesome, I hope to see your work!

Princess Dustbunny! I have received your trades. Hope to see YOUR work soon, too!
Theme: Stoplight

The car lurched sharply backward as it came to a halt. Cody looked over at Jordan, whose gaze was fastened to the stoplight, fingers curled around the steering wheel. Jordan took no visible notice of Cody, and Cody took stock of Jordan’s blank expression. Jordan’s eyes blinked distantly, and Cody thought solemnly about how Jordan would probably never look at him with such fixation.

Then Jordan swallowed suddenly, and he drew a shaky breath. “I’d appreciate it if you didn’t look at me like that right now, Cody. You’re making me blush like I’m a besotted teenager all over again.”

_____

This was so much fun, if a bit frustrating to do. Drabbles are so oldschool to me. xd I remember they were popular in fandoms several years ago (at least the ones I hung around in) and I used to read them all the time. Thank you for this contest!
Theme Lava lamp

It was making her feel quite dreamy as she stared into the lava lamp, the blops swirled and dropped creating different patterns within the glass. She stood up suddenly and held the glass lamp in her clammy hands. It continued moving, the colors blurring into one another as she stared; out of nowhere anger engulfed her like a flame swallowing a home. She ripped the lava lamp's powercord out from the socket and threw it against the brick wall. It shatterd, loudly and liquid flowed everywhere, just as suddenly as her anger flared it disapeared. The lamp was no more.

Here we go, lava lamp is my entry, hope that is ok!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff