Penny for your thoughts...

I don't participate in polls 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 26 ]
My thoughts cost $5 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 130 ]
... thought? What's this? 0.10683760683761 10.7% [ 25 ]
Derka derka 0.22649572649573 22.6% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 234 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 > >>

serpenteyes
*beams* Yay! Everyone is progressing well.

I cannot say I feel your pain hiriyou, because I am that computer hog... I am always on and always on the internet, so no one else can telephone or call (dumb dial-up).

That sounds exactly like me. xp
radioactive alchemist
serpenteyes
*beams* Yay! Everyone is progressing well.

I cannot say I feel your pain hiriyou, because I am that computer hog... I am always on and always on the internet, so no one else can telephone or call (dumb dial-up).

That sounds exactly like me. xp

Yep. Hopefully soon (ha ha yeah right) I'll be able to get a laptop, and then I can get wireless internet on that and just use my regular computer for school work and storing stuff. That's the idea [dream] anyways.
Rose McCann
radioactive alchemist
Huzzah! 4,000 so far today and I'm not finished yet. If I can keep it up, I may be able to give Atreas a run for his money.

Now see, it's people like you who make people like me, with my measly 1710 wordcount, feel like underacheivers. xd

You'd better get as much as you can done before tomorrow, dear RA. I have work and school Monday through Wednesday. Thursday through Sunday, however, as such is not the case, I'll be doing a 6.6k a day minimum.
Atreas
Rose McCann
radioactive alchemist
Huzzah! 4,000 so far today and I'm not finished yet. If I can keep it up, I may be able to give Atreas a run for his money.

Now see, it's people like you who make people like me, with my measly 1710 wordcount, feel like underacheivers. xd

You'd better get as much as you can done before tomorrow, dear RA. I have work and school Monday through Wednesday. Thursday through Sunday, however, as such is not the case, I'll be doing a 6.6k a day minimum.

What the hell are you two? Machines? gonk I worked my butt off and I can still only get close to around two thousand, how the hell do you pull out more than six and a half?
ninja I'm still ahead, and I'll be writing more after I get my homework done.
I haven't written anything today! mrgreen
...my excuses are a nagging headache, and having to sit through three classes, including a two hour bio class. xp

...but tomorrow I have only math.

And then I'm going to write. ninja
radioactive alchemist
ninja I'm still ahead, and I'll be writing more after I get my homework done.

You won't be ahead by Sunday afternoon. You've my word on it.

Dapper Conversationalist

Mrrowl.. What I have posted so far..

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=10785127

I'll try to keep that updated as I am my FictionPress account.. but while the thread will be chapter by chapter.. I'm keeping FP updated as I remember to..

so.. http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=2039717&chapter=1 is another link you can keep an eye on.

(2,452 / 50,000 ) >.<
I may try to read it this afternoon if I'm not writing. 3nodding

I need to get my story up on FP sometime, although I'm slightly worried that several people over there are going to kill me when they find out I'm doing NaNo this month. *cringe*
Gah. I feel so horrible. I've only 3k written because I've been so busy but I do get to stay home tomorrow so I shall get a huge jump done. eek At Atreas and RA. No more huzzah's for moi.
I've actually only got about 2k done so far, but... is anyone else looking at the dares? So far I've taken:

Include a swarm of children. Bonus points if other characters are afraid of the children.

Randomly interrupt the plot for a band. When the band is finished, resume the plot as if nothing has happened.

Go to Dictionary.com and use the word of the day in that day's writing, every ay.

Title a chapter, "Once more, with pirates!" Make this chapter a remake of the previous chapter, only with pirates included this time.

My novel is going to be crap xd
Yashsa
I've actually only got about 2k done so far, but... is anyone else looking at the dares? So far I've taken:

Include a swarm of children. Bonus points if other characters are afraid of the children.

Randomly interrupt the plot for a band. When the band is finished, resume the plot as if nothing has happened.

Go to Dictionary.com and use the word of the day in that day's writing, every ay.

Title a chapter, "Once more, with pirates!" Make this chapter a remake of the previous chapter, only with pirates included this time.

Where are teh dares? I've been too busy to check anything over the past couple of days...
Nolah de Fanel
Yashsa

Where are teh dares? I've been too busy to check anything over the past couple of days...

They're stickied in the "Reaching 50.000" forum. Also, there are some genre-specific dares in the appropriate forums for those. Here's the link to the general dares: http://www.nanowrimo.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=20&forum=150
Yashsa
Nolah de Fanel
Yashsa

They're stickied in the "Reaching 50.000" forum. Also, there are some genre-specific dares in the appropriate forums for those. Here's the link to the general dares: ]http://www.nanowrimo.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=20&forum=150

thank you ma'am
hiriyou
Atreas
Rose McCann
radioactive alchemist

What the hell are you two? Machines? gonk I worked my butt off and I can still only get close to around two thousand, how the hell do you pull out more than six and a half?

Yes, I believe they are machines. They do not need to sleep, eat, or go to the bathroom. They simply hook themselves up to IV's and go at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff