Welcome to Gaia! ::

For my last poll, a short summary of what went on here...

panda lauchers 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
zero trying to get Mahayr naked 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
light saber mayhem 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
Mahayr kicking that alligator IN THE FACE 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
unnecessarily extreme usage of capital letters, exclamation points, and fire 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Mahayr shaming me (but getting you people better prizes) 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
polyp 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Sqarr's infamous mirror shoes (ewwwwww) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Mahayr's chessy butt (and my candy one) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
And of course, the rampant blasphemy 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 > >>

calviness
hey.. does that mean that I can post two and only pay one entry fee??? eh? eh?

Sure. Why not. But just because you said "eh."

I love Canadians...
should the story be humorous or serious? Or a mixture of both? Or does it matter? Or are monkeys going to fly in the window and demand their rights as civilians? Or...*random brick hits speaker*

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
To get her attention you have to say "eh", pretend to be Canadian, and use as many exclamation points and other high-emotional-impact phrases and punctuation.

Say "oh".

*Laughs an unusually uncharachteristic maniacal laughter, sending chills through the very air, not to mention everyone's blood.*

p/s I, too, love Canadians, just for the record. Oh, and also anything Asian. Anything philosophical, beaded, knotted, that flys, floats, soars, or glides (seperately or together in any combination); colour, dreams, words, opinions, anything sensory; cups and mugs, tea.

And...
eleneagalad
should the story be humorous or serious? Or a mixture of both? Or does it matter? Or are monkeys going to fly in the window and demand their rights as civilians? Or...*random brick hits speaker*

Random bricks work quite well. As do flying monkeys.

It doesn't matter man. Have fun with it. The only requirement is that some sort of diety run amok in it.

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*Sets about laying a few random flying bricks in the corner, free to be used at will. Or anyone else. She adds the making for spitballs, squirt guns with various choices for ammo (ice water, ink, dissolved cotton candy, soap-bubble water...), styrofoam peanuts, confetti, and bits of broken up macaroons.

She moves to the other side of the where and sets to work on a nicer table, laying out teas and sppons, sugar, creams, cheeses, petit fours, meats and new breads.

Smiling as she wipes her hands over her robes, she turns gracefully and with one look over a shoulder, she smiles to hersweetself, drops a handful of lavendar, yellow, and white tulip petals where only dema will step, and fades to grey.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just remember I paid :Sweat:
Mahayr
*Sets about laying a few random flying bricks in the corner, free to be used at will. Or anyone else. She adds the making for spitballs, squirt guns with various choices for ammo (ice water, ink, dissolved cotton candy, soap-bubble water...), styrofoam peanuts, confetti, and bits of broken up macaroons.

She moves to the other side of the where and sets to work on a nicer table, laying out teas and sppons, sugar, creams, cheeses, petit fours, meats and new breads.

Smiling as she wipes her hands over her robes, she turns gracefully and with one look over a shoulder, she smiles to hersweetself, drops a handful of lavendar, yellow, and white tulip petals where only dema will step, and fades to grey.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow. You always manage to outdo yourself. Beautiful my dear.

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*Smiles quietly.*
**sits down on some exotic looking pillows with a slice of cheesecake and a watergun loaded with dissolved cotton candy and molassas incase anyone should try to take said cake from her**

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
*Drags in a set of plush furs, kneels easily and sips quietly, her tea still warm. Watching over the rim of her treasured mug, her serenity permeates the where... for now.

Slipping a hand into her sleeve she pulls out a note and secrets it over to Nolah, her eyes looking in the opposite direction lest suspicions be arroused.*

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
--What does not kill us only makes us stronger.
--No load is too heavy to bear.
--Sometimes God says "no".

Now and then I would rather remain weak, not even try to lift the load, and pull back my hand before my fingers curl and the nails cut into my palms and I barely bite my lip in time to keep the screams from escaping my throat.

--"The needs of the many are more important than the needs of the one."

Its all in the understanding, you know... everything matters. Everything depends. Everything is a matter of perspective. Everything is a matter of perception. There is one truth.

God does not s***. (Some) people do. And there it is.

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Up! Up you go!

Was that an entry?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash