Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Lover

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Do you write poems or short stories or novels? Or do you write something I didn't mention? Do you not write at all? What's your style of writing? Mine is a hopeless, morbid style.

Destructive Genius

11,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
I write novels or novellas, mostly, and when I can manage to finish them. My ideas never seem to be short enough for a short story, but I suppose I have some character pieces that would qualify.

Stylistically, I change based on whether it's a fantasy story, a high fantasy story, or just a regular old world setting (I don't go out of that much, because when I, I tend to fail).

4,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I write novels and short stories, or novels made out of short stories. It really depends what the best fit for the piece is.

It's usually set in the real world and centers around dead-eyed people. My characters make bad, unreasonable and unbelievable decisions and treat mostly everyone they know with contempt. They're disaffected, desensitized and uncaring. I'm not very big on action. The focus is always on the links between the characters, and how their actions negatively impact their lives and the lives of others. I don't try very too hard to write purposely dark material, there's just a lot of misanthropy and the kind of cruelty most of us are capable of.

Questionable Prophet

I write funny stories.

Not as in random-funny stories where all the sudden there's a Unicorn and Tom Selleck's mustache, but stories with humor.

I like to think, anyway.
I write high fantasy and my style isn't something you can categorise.

Shy Rogue

Novels, of many genres. Fantasy and various sub genres of that, science fiction, romance, comedy, slice of life.
Style wise, I'm very chatty and casual with a lot of dialogue. That's how I'd describe my style, others might say differently.
Novels that I switch to and from.

I write strictly fantasy (with occasional steampunk thrown in)

Tipsy Exhibitionist

I write whatever the hell I feel like at the time.
Novels and short stories is what I prefer.

I write cyberpunk or steampunk, depending on what mood I am in. Recently, I've been dabbling in historical fiction, but only for short stories and they've only been about William Tecumseh Sherman.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I write prose.
I write words. Sometimes in funny little Chinese characters, sometimes in English.
I write mostly fantasy parables and dystopian sci-fy.

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I write poems, i would say my style is sometimes kinda hopeless romantic. Sometimes i find myself writing poems with the same basics of other poems such as "the caged bird" and others like that. So i would say yes, i write and my style is hopeless romantic, dark, and alittle depressing.

Shameless Loiterer

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I mostly procrastinate writing novels. Urban fantasy/sci fi for genre. I don't have a specific style.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff