• Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
Go ahead. Spill. 3nodding

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Rape, Stockholm Syndrome, abuse, drug usage.

KandaYuu13's Wife

Friendly Wolf

Uh. A saga of a guy that literally went through the worst that could happen. There was death... lots of death. sweatdrop

Hesitant Hellraiser

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kyosuzu
Uh. A saga of a guy that literally went through the worst that could happen. There was death... lots of death. sweatdrop

That sounds really sad! sad Did he have to kill a lot of people or something?

Hesitant Hellraiser

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
Renkon Root
Rape, Stockholm Syndrome, abuse, drug usage.

The first two I haven't written yet. The others though, yeah, I write about those things frequently enough.

Witty Phantom

Well let's see.

There is one where a 16 year old boy was getting raped by his father for the past 5 years. Eventually he just can't take it so he stabs his dad and basically laughs as he bleeds out on the floor.

The other one is where this guy proposes to his girlfriend, she says no so he kills her and has sex with her dead body. Then her spirit comes back from beyond the grave to murder him and get revenge. Then their souls fall in love and go get married. Which means they find a wedding already taking place and kill everyone inside.

The last one though was a song fic for A Little Piece of Heaven by Avenged Sevenfold. Theyre the real disturbed ones that created that story emotion_yatta

Sparkly Lunatic

i'm finishing up a fic where the protagonist's lover died like a month earlier, in a car accident, annd left him an emotional wreck

and then the ghost of the lover visits the protagonist, has sex with him, and makes him promise to join him as soon as possible

ends in an offscreen suicide, although that may be subject to change

and it's debatable tbh whether it was an actual ghost or all in his head

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
I wrote a little blurb for a roleplay character I have. She has a habit of being light-hearted and not really caring too much but it's more or less a defense mechanism because she's lost so much that she doesn't let herself care about anyone. But she did let herself fall in love with another woman, someone who she cared more about than herself. The girl she loved was blind and she dumped every bit of coin she had to her name (and then stole the rest) to pay for a potion that would allow her to see for one hour. And she would have done that everyday for the rest of her life if she could.

But the people that she was on the run from caught up with her and killed her love so she falls even deeper into alcoholism than she had before.

Adorable Lunatic

I left it pretty vague, since it's excerpts from a diary, but I wrote about a girl who was stalked, kidnapped, raped and held captive by a psychotic monster. She went mad, jabbed out his eyes with her fingers, yanked his brain out through his nose with knitting needles and pulled his body apart with her bare hands. She wanted to knit with his intestines and paint in his blood, but she was found and locked away. I left her ultimate fate vague, but it ends with a new diary entry about wanting to have a tea party with the pretty little "doll" next door.

It's a Twilight fic, btw. biggrin

Ruthless Bachelorette

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Was more of a rp, hate writing by myself.

But basically it was about two royal brothers who were so close they did become lovers. Eventually the public demanded he choose a wife and he did. Left the other brother in such a bad state he went on this epic odyssey to try and change his own gender so he could marry his brother. But the woman had a child before ever found it and in his brothers place took another lover in spite. What he didn't know was that the married brother still held a torch for him despite his coldish manner(to protect them both because homosexuality was a high offense) and has to watch as he loses not just a brother but a lover while having to deal with this crazy, psycho, greedy hungry b***h he married. A war ridden kingdom, and his declining health.

War, death, sex...lots of sex. Not my prettiest days i will admit.

Noble Mechanic

User ImageCT: D --> Torture
CT: D --> Suicide
CT: D --> Rape
CT: D --> Stalking
CT: D --> Sado-se%ual murder
CT: D --> Heavy drug abuse
CT: D --> Severe domestic violence
CT: D --> Child molestation
CT: D --> I wrote about all of these in one series once

♐Traditional Line Art Shop♐

Tipsy Smoker

Ehh......rape........ eh...

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
hum, incest, murder, torture, rape.

3,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Well... I do have mentions of rape in some of my stories, one actual rape that was only supposed to be a tactic to scare off the girl who claimed to love the 'unlovable'. But really hadn't intended it to go so far-- he was just trying to scare her out of it and got carried away. Then I got bitched out by a reviewer for that-- eh, it happened and I was planning on re-writing it again someday.

More recently, I've written about a slave who is "well-rounded", meaning she cooks, cleans, and knows how to please her master in many other ways. Her body is littered with scars and she ran away from her master in hopes of finding one that wouldn't hurt her so bad-- survival technique, y'know? Anyway, she is found with her hands bound and the young man whom she takes on as her master actually ends up falling for her but she can't get passed her slave mentality so even when she throws herself at him, it's because she wants to be his slave and he wants her as his woman. There's lots of sexual tension but no acting on it other than kissing and holding each other.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff