Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Ever spent more than a year on a single work?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 12, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

I'm working on a novel.....I've been working on it since 8th grade....I'm two years into college now.....I have a big binder holding all the pages I'm satisfied with(which is about 300) I have two other binders full of old drafts. I'm saving the old stuff for reference and just to laugh when i see how much my writing has changed over the past 8 years.
This novel is one of many works.....I sometimes write poems that I think up in a day if the inspiration is right.......but this book will probably be my life's work.

I was wondering.....how many months/years have you dedicated to your written works?
Vincent22
I'm working on a novel.....I've been working on it since 8th grade....I'm two years into college now.....I have a big binder holding all the pages I'm satisfied with(which is about 300) I have two other binders full of old drafts. I'm saving the old stuff for reference and just to laugh when i see how much my writing has changed over the past 8 years.
This novel is one of many works.....I sometimes write poems that I think up in a day if the inspiration is right.......but this book will probably be my life's work.

I was wondering.....how many months/years have you dedicated to your written works?

Hi I love writing storys biggrin
whats URs adout?
vampires.....two in particular, that have to battle to determine the fate of the vampiric race.
what are your stories about?
Vincent22
vampires.....two in particular, that have to battle to determine the fate of the vampiric race.

Cool mpst of mine are about sisters.
My Best is the one I've finished
Its a crime!
I started it as a school project in year 7 and i finished it in year 9but the teacher was ok with it seenas it was 230p long she even thought i should publish it!!!!!!!! But my mum wouldn't pay. And now i've lost it!!!!!!
All that hard work gone to wast!!!!!!!!!!!! sad
i know how you feel.....i spent about a year drawing something on the computer with my new drawing program....my ded reformatted the computer and my drawing was lost.....it sucked
Vincent22
i know how you feel.....i spent about a year drawing something on the computer with my new drawing program....my ded reformatted the computer and my drawing was lost.....it sucked

Sadly I know how U feel about thet U see I save all my pictures and storys ont the computer and every time the computer has a virus i lose every think!!!!!!!!! crying
viruses......bleah, cant escape them......thats kinda why i like primitive ways of doing things......all my stories and poems are hand written in pencil......it isnt a space saver but i know where everything is, it doesnt get virused, and pencil doesnt run when it gets wet like ink does.
What I do is i write it in pencil then write it up on the computer!
So where U from? UR not from England cos U said 8th grade so I'm gessing some where in america! biggrin
i live in las vegas.....practically native....been here five years.....you?
Vincent22
i live in las vegas.....practically native....been here five years.....you?
I'm from England.
Derby to be prisise!!!! biggrin
way cool....i went to england a couple years ago.....it was pretty cool.....i was on a tour with my high school orchestra
Where did U go?
london, york, then we went to scotland for out competition

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas