Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Ever spent more than a year on a single work?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 12, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

what was the competition?
Just another question where do U get UR inspration?
the competition was against other orchestras
i get my inspriation in a lot of wierd places......a lot of it is fro music....and recently my dreams
Vincent22
the competition was against other orchestras
i get my inspriation in a lot of wierd places......a lot of it is fro music....and recently my dreams
I don't realy know where mine comes from some1 could say something or do somnthink and it just stickes in my head.

Dapper Humorist

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Full closet 200
haven't been writing for so long so... no. the longest I ever spend on a story was/is about 10 months I guess. *shrugs* I mostly work on something 2 or 3 months, I like to keep my stuff around the 10 chapters. smile
if i start anything it never gets finish stare
I usually canspend up to a year on a book, but it seems like I get to the plot too fast and it ends. How do I slow down the story, without babbling yet still keep it interesting.
I've been working on one for over 4 years now. I get my thoughts down, but I can't organize them.
I've been working on my novel in progress for over six years. sweatdrop The thing is, I was 14 when I started it, and my writing style has changed a lot since then, so I keep rewriting it...

But I like the plot and characters, so I haven't given up on it. In fact, I'm about to restart it yet again once I finish with this year's exams (next Wednesday!!! Yay!).
I have written 7 books each about 250 pages to 300.....each takes about three months- i have stopped do to limit of time latly....

9,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
I've spent a little over three years on a particular work-in-progress. I'm currently taking a bit of a break, however.
Mmm, let's see... The first story I ever started writing still isn't finished; it was started in 7th grade, and I'm a sophomore now. And considering it's been put on the back burner, along with about 6 others, in favor of my newest idea, it won't be finished for quite a long time. Heh, I can never seem to finish anything...
I start my novels and then like ten chapters into the story I stop, because I dont know anything else to write, so... But when i remember something I go back to it. So i have about 100 stories in my room... all unfinished.
I've spent two years on one novel. But now I'm working on something else entirely. I'd like to think that after this novel is done I can focus on re-writing my older one. Just a goal, I suppose. 3nodding
I haven't been writing stories that long. Longest... 6 months. Not that long. I've finished a couple of stories already though. I just started my Novel, but looking at my schedule, I know its going to take a while before its actually finish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff