Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're done! Check the first post for prize info!

. 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2265 2266 2267 > >> >>> »|

Eloquent Sex Symbol

Auri;- Before I forget, LOVE SVANA IN YOUR SIG. Literally how I pictured her. Ish. Close enough : P

Mors;- I like that ! But I'm going to bed soon so I think I'll give it a go tomorrow <3

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Andi - Lol, I'm the sunscreen master. I know all the ways of the sunscreen. dramallama

Lyka - I KNOW I KEEP LOOKING AT HER AND FANGIRLING OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Emme did a ******** amazing job. It's like she transplanted the Svana in my head onto a page and it's glorious and I love it.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

Auri;- I'm on a teeny bit Jel... ; P

AH I wish I didn't have to sleep. But so tired from driving today I need an early night. (early at 00:20) sweatdrop

Upon the morrow my loves <3
I miss being here all the time D:

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Night, Lyka! Get some sleeps! heart

Shadowy Senshi

@Lyka - It wasn't so much a challenge for now and for in the future when hosting them become "official" or something 3nodding Have a good sleep!

@Andi - That sounds very uncomfortable sad I got a little sunburnt this weekend as it felt like the first bit of sun I had felt in months. So I consider it worth it.

@Aurin - I also keep forgetting to say how amazing that art of her is! I need Emme to come around so I can fangirl at her! =D

High-functioning Noob

Psychotic Maniacal Sanity

Gaia Username: t o l e k s z i
SuWriMos Participant
SuWriMos/Camp Goal: 120k
Project Title(s): (Untitled) 'Doll Project'
Camp NaNoWriMo Profile URL: N/A
Story link: N/A

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Morse - I fangirled pretty hard at her. I hope she's not scared away. ninja

xd

Eloquent Sex Symbol

Auri;- sweatdrop oops at the spelling mistakes in that post ha.

Night love!

Night Mors <3

I do miss chatting to you all emo

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ack, I have to go to bed. Here's a quick reply for everybody, and then I shall add the participants tomorrow!

Whimsi: Not sure yet. Perhaps it's best if the dares are for writing, so I might demand that you write me an AU snippet (like 500 words or something) where somebody died? idk. Each dare will be different though, and will be evaluated on a different basis probably. ^^

Sunscreen: We all need that. Pasty, pasty writers. :B *applies* But, sofas and fireplaces are always cosy. ALWAYS. mad

Lyka: Good luck! It can be scary, but it'll be worth it in the end. =D

Morse: I like that tektek idea! I shall add something like that to the first page. Perhaps we can have one a week, where a character is nominated/put forward, and everybody tekteks as best they can? =D The owner of the character can be the judge for each one?

Probably we won't start the challenges until the week before SuWriMos starts. That way we have time to plan a list of challenges that can be on-going?

Good night everybody, and keep chatting, my loves!

High-functioning Noob

Also, hi all! ^^
The page count is soooo lowwww it feels weird.

I'll call a war to break it in. :40 for 15? yum_puddi
And I'm back again~ I've been flustered with real life and I need to focus on my novel. Nice to see you all again!

Gaia Username: Clasela.
SuWriMos Participant: Although it will be WinWriMos for me.
SuWriMos/Camp Goal: I'm going to say 30k. It's realistic for my hectic life and if I have time to go over it, that would be a bonus.
Project Title(s): A Heart's Home.
Camp NaNoWriMo Profile URL: N/A
Story link: N/A

Feral Loiterer

:snuggles up in corner of thread:

Why we move so often?? gonk

Gaia Username: defineunique
Camp Only:
SuWriMos/Camp Goal: 50-100k
Project Title(s): Fallen Kingdoms

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Clasela! Welcome back!

Def - Because that's what we do. Off-Season thread for Non-NaNo months, and NaNo/SuWriMos threads for all the rest.

Shadowy Senshi

@PMS - Good night! Thanks for putting up the thread, it's always super exciting whee

@Def - Because we are secretly a swarm of insects trying to take over the writers forum in as many venues as possible?

Welcome back Clasela! Life tends to be pesky in that way D:

I'll join you Tol, I need to start editing!

Feral Loiterer

Jade: But....its sad watching the off-season thread fall off the front page.... emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff