Welcome to Gaia! ::

We're done! Check the first post for prize info!

. 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]

Timid Lunatic

War - 432

Al - I like that style of coloring! That would look nice, I think.

Ah, all the talk of hot weather makes me happy I moved north. XD

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

So I'm babysitting a cute little preschooler today. Story research time on interactions with children. *starts taking notes*

Timid Lunatic

Jade - aw! Have fun. Looks like babysitting got put on my to-do list tomorrow.

Also, 'nother war!

15 mins at :00

Then I'm off to clean. If i'm gonna have a little crawling munchkin in my house, I've got to sweep,mop and vacuum like a crazy.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Emme - Even better, my sister and her son are coming to visit from the other side of the country so we get a crawling munchkin soon too! 4laugh So many childrens around:!

Timid Lunatic

Lol, Jade, I wish I was excited about it as you are! XD I'm not particuarlly looking forward to juggling a crawling baby along with my quite hyper and demanding boy as well as having a tree guy chopping down the tree in our front yard. XD

I like kids, but I'm not exactly a baby person.

Fanatical Cultist

Um... Guys? Is the Unknown thread from last night seriously still getting trolled right now? For real?

emotion_kirakira

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Emme - My nephew lives on the east coast, I live on the west coast. I can't wait to see him!

Nuclear Werewolf

Phade: Wait, again? I have to see this.

Re: babbies --- no nieces/nephews yet, and probably me and the waifu will be the first to spawn people pupae. The mother-in-law seems to imply that this should happen soon. emotion_donotwant

Can't wait, though. emotion_kirakira Be nice to have a good time, but accidents can happen.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Al - My mother will be getting no grandbabbies from me any time soon, although she has implied I should. She has two other children who are in a better position to have the things. My uturis is off limits! emotion_donotwant

My older brother has mad baby fever anyway. He's starting to worry his fiancee.

Fanatical Cultist

Re; Baby-makin' - I'm seriously debating getting my tubes tied.

Nuclear Werewolf

Aurin: emotion_awesome

"Honey, I just wanted to let you know that your biological clock is ticking! We should do something about that..." *starts massaging feet*

Aaaand scene.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

I think kids someday would be cool. Maybe in another decade.

Al - It was more like,

Me: "I need something to take care of. Like a fish."
Mom: "Or a baby."
Me: "WTF Mom!" burning_eyes

Timid Lunatic

Jade - Well, missing that lives family across the continent is understandable. XD

And kids are fun when you can send them home. XD

Al - Just make sure you're good and ready.

I thought I was going to have two kids... and after almost seven years with my one child... one is quite enough.... more than enough. I love the little animal to bits, but... I am quite with you all on the whole idea of getting tubes tied and uterus off limits line of thought.

And war - 459

Well, I'm off to clean the cat fur and dirt off my floors to keep a 6 month old from ingesting things he shouldn't

Fanatical Cultist

Emme - I don't have kids. But I know I don't want them. I would make a horrible mother until they were like, ten.

Especially because I abhor babies. They are not cute. They are not sweet. They are not things I want crawling around my home, even less so squirming around inside of me.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

emme

And kids are fun when you can send them home. XD

This. All of it. I got to babysit my nephew for a whole day when he was six months, all by myself, and I was like aw hell no. For a day, cool, but not full time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff