Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Buggin' 500
  • Magical Gems 500
Hi, I need some permission to write something in the forum.
I have a novel started but was "Spanish" as my English is not that it is very good.
Other artists as you can win some gold with Chapter or a full novel?

Wheezing Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Got 500+ words in yesterday, which is the most I've done in one sitting in a few months. Hoping to get back into the habit.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Revised a little more than 1.5 pages of Chapter 4 today. smile Super happy with how much progress I'm able to make while on vacation.

10,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I haven't written anything for a little while. Mainly because I've been so busy with other things...I'm working on my 2nd novel, and it's a nightmare anthology of short stories. All based on my own nightmares. I think I'm close to finishing the 7th story. It's interesting because they've been going in totally different directions than what they did in the actual nightmares. Makes it fun I guess. This is quite a bit different compared to how my first novel was. That was all one story, with some side ones. It's a fantasy/sci-fi type full length novel. (Hope to make a sequel in the future.) Not sure how long this anthology will be. Hope to get back to it tomorrow.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
I finally made some progress! After a months long dry spell, the words are finally flowing from my fingers again!

I'm transcribing a Final Fantasy VI (6) fan fiction "Desert Alliance," a story of how two of the main characters, Edgar and Locke met each other.

It's sat in my notebook for literal years, and now it's finally coming out on type!

So far, I've transcribed 1581 words, and I'm only in the first pages of my notebook.

The earliest date I have on it is 04/23/13. It should be an exciting ride to put this into word processing. And maybe I'll get its ending down too.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
See, I would have liked to spend this time working on two short stories that I plan on submitting--but, instead, I'm stressing out over this gosh dang English essay. Why oh why do I have to suck at essays so much? Why must my marks depend on it? T.T

*Sigh* In more positive news, I wrote roughly 3000 words for one of the short stories, and maybe... 1000 for the other one? D: Pretty good progress so far.

Adorable Fisher

Progress: My book is now over 600 pages. Its coming to a good conclusionary part, meaning its the beginning of the end. I've got a few fans reading it somewhat religiously and one of them is always like, "oh I'm so glad the main couple gets to be happy in the end! I love them!" and every time I'm like, "nope, he gets shot" but apparently she doesn't realize this even though the entire story revolves around him getting shot (its in the first chapter). So I know at least one person at the end is going to be sobbing their brains out and that's really why I write.
Currently have fourteen thousand words. I struggle with holding focus so this is really good for me so far! One of the hardest parts for me lately has been all these other cool ideas popping into my head from dreams and other inspiration ect that I have to tell myself no I cannot abandon my current story to pursue another one...or I'll never finish anything D=

Shy Sophomore

17,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Almost at 15K for The Demon General's Daughter. Super happy that it's going well, and it seems those added chapters is making the story flow much better.

Questionable Prophet

MarigoldMari
Progress: My book is now over 600 pages. Its coming to a good conclusionary part, meaning its the beginning of the end. I've got a few fans reading it somewhat religiously and one of them is always like, "oh I'm so glad the main couple gets to be happy in the end! I love them!" and every time I'm like, "nope, he gets shot" but apparently she doesn't realize this even though the entire story revolves around him getting shot (its in the first chapter). So I know at least one person at the end is going to be sobbing their brains out and that's really why I write.

That's the only reason to write, really.
Congrats on getting so far. How close are you to the finish line?

My Progress:
I've actual progress to report. I've done 766 on TFoC, I have today off, so I'm going to try and get some more things done.

Happy Writing. heart

Adorable Fisher

Desi the fuzzy fluffhead
MarigoldMari

That's the only reason to write, really.
Congrats on getting so far. How close are you to the finish line?

My Progress:
I've actual progress to report. I've done 766 on TFoC, I have today off, so I'm going to try and get some more things done.

Happy Writing. heart
Thank you. I've got two more major arcs to go (of which there's six in each point of view) and that's all for this volume. I'd say I've got about 100 pages more to go.

Congrats on your progress :3

Shapeshifter

I hit my 20k goal for the month. On a slightly related note I have the strangest urge to set some paper on fire emotion_donotwant
I've been trying to develop a short and a few poems, but my priority is finishing this draft of my novel. I only have 7 or so chapters left. I've already eclipsed 100,000 words, so between D1 and D2, I went up roughly 10,000 so far. Busy busy busy.

Purified Shounen

I started a new novel today, and have reached fifteen pages. I also have the first look over for my completed novel to do, as well as the fifth look over for my other novel to complete.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff