Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

In the story, my protagonists has their own mini world they can magically go to. Each world adapts to the characters' personality. I would love to hear some suggestions for what environment they would have! (Forests, Lakes, Mountains, etc...)

Rain: She/They
Rain is the main protagonist in the story. She is over a million years old, yet she can't age because she's cursed and she died three times. She's a stubborn and sassy woman who has a good heart to protects the ones she loves. She's a magician that often uses forbidden magic.

Terrine/Amhrán: She/Her
Terrine and Amhrán are two separate souls that share a body. One is human while the other is half mermaid. Terrine is a shy, kind, and gentle person with healing magic. Even though she's abused by her uncle, she never shows her pain. Amhrán is a cruel and vicious mermaid that kills anything in her way. The only ones that can keep her from going insane is Rain and Ice.

Ice: He/Him
Ice is Rain's younger brother. He's unsocial and usually quiet around people. The only exception is Terrine, the one he's in love with. He has powerful magic that can surpass the greatest of magicians. One of his favorite hobbies is teasing Rain and Terrine.

I appreciate your help! heart

Hilarious Member

I could use some help brainstorming some ideas if anyone is able to for this script I have for a half hour long show.

So the premise is that there are two 12 year old girls who want to try to make their mark on the school (maybe as far as to take it over) but ultimately fail in a comedic fashion. My problem is since the script I'm working on takes place during the first day of school, I'm having a hard time determining what they could be doing to achieve this.

heidibunnyho's Buttercup

writing poetry
I spent a lot of time avoiding poetry until I discovered this poem-
Little Red Cap
Poem by Carol Ann Duffy

Hiandrael's Wife

I need some help naming a fictional Italian city. The setting is late medieval / the beginnings of the Renaissance, but with a colder climate (the place is a port city nestled between mountains and the sea). It takes elements from several real cities when it comes to layout and landmarks (mainly Firenze, Genova and Ravenna).

I named most of the main roads / palaces / churches etc. (I do know how the basic grammar works thanks to decades of absorbing Italian from opera), but don't really know what to call the city itself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff