Nope, too lazy 0.34965034965035 35.0% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 >

Popular Tycoon

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
i love reading other people's writing, but i'm finding it really really hard to find my own voice.
i doodle and write random thoughts but it never turns into anything more.

currently, this is what my journal looks like

User Image
ghostsinwhite
i love reading other people's writing, but i'm finding it really really hard to find my own voice.
i doodle and write random thoughts but it never turns into anything more.

currently, this is what my journal looks like

User Image

Oooh! I love it!
I love to take a Look at others Peoples Journals.
I did something with Lipstick in my old Journal, too (started a new One a few Days ago), so I thought I could also share with you smile

User Image

User Image
If you are wondering about the Language, I'm german. xD
I used to keep a journal, but I always end up throwing them away. Anything I write eventually becomes embarrassing to me lol but I keep online blogs now and I keep anything I put on them, so that's equivalent.
Riccieor
I used to keep a journal, but I always end up throwing them away. Anything I write eventually becomes embarrassing to me lol but I keep online blogs now and I keep anything I put on them, so that's equivalent.

Ah man, i know what you mean,
but see, Life is Learning. We all do embarrasing things, and we learn from it. You need to learn to laugh about Sh** that happens.
Yesterday I was thinking back how I was when I was like 13 years old. We used to sing outside and we felt supercool. Now I think we were super embarrassing. But I can not change it anymore. xD
Paperworm
Riccieor

Ah man, i know what you mean,
but see, Life is Learning. We all do embarrasing things, and we learn from it. You need to learn to laugh about Sh** that happens.
Yesterday I was thinking back how I was when I was like 13 years old. We used to sing outside and we felt supercool. Now I think we were super embarrassing. But I can not change it anymore. xD

That's a very refreshing outlook. Life is about learning. I threw those old journals away but you know I still remember everything I wrote down lol I can't forget the embarrassing things I thought and wrote back then, even if I threw it away. So I might as well accept it.

Anyway, all that bad writing did turn out to be worth it I think. I'm less cliche and melodramatic now because of it.

Devoted Explorer

10,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
i have heard it said many times that more is learned from embarrassment and failure than from success.
if that is truly true, i guess i should be wise now xd redface

and i always hate to hear ppl say they threw their old writings away.

paperworm: RIP SPOCK crying
azulyta
i have heard it said many times that more is learned from embarrassment and failure than from success.
if that is truly true, i guess i should be wise now xd redface

and i always hate to hear ppl say they threw their old writings away.

paperworm: RIP SPOCK crying

Spock was kinda a Cult Figurine if you like Sci-Fi.
I mean everyone knew Star Trek. It's really sad somehow.
I know he did other cool stuff, too, but for he, he was Spock.

I know right. I could never throw my Stuff away, even if its embarrassing xD
My Journals are so dear so my Heart. I love them so much.

Destitute Faun

34,240 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Budding Witch 250
I've kept diaries on and off from the age of eight. I've destroyed a lot of them, I'm ashamed to admit, but I still have a few that house diary entries 10+ years old. I use to really have a thing for pretty notebooks but now I just like to use coiled scribblers. My mother was pretty good for respecting my privacy so hiding and locking journals was never something I had to worry about.
I use to keep a dream journal but I never get up early enough to update it. On weekends, I might type up very vivid dreams. I use a 3 section little coiled Hilroy scribbler as a makeshift diary. It's mostly random playlists of music I write sometimes to help me sleep, but there are a few personal entries around the back.

User Image
mSlMD
I've kept diaries on and off from the age of eight. I've destroyed a lot of them, I'm ashamed to admit, but I still have a few that house diary entries 10+ years old. I use to really have a thing for pretty notebooks but now I just like to use coiled scribblers. My mother was pretty good for respecting my privacy so hiding and locking journals was never something I had to worry about.
I use to keep a dream journal but I never get up early enough to update it. On weekends, I might type up very vivid dreams. I use a 3 section little coiled Hilroy scribbler as a makeshift diary. It's mostly random playlists of music I write sometimes to help me sleep, but there are a few personal entries around the back.

User Image

At first I didn't know what a Coiled Scribbler is, because I'm not familiar with this xD
But Google helped me out.
Also, your Picture Link is broken. But I fixed it. You have to use the direct link.
So I assume, a Scribbler is something like a spiral bound Notepad, right?
I love to use these for Fanfiction Ideas and Dialogues that I'm writing down. But when I was 14, I also used these as Journals. Why not. They have lots of space and are cheap. Kurt Cobain used to always use these as Journals.
Every Person has their own way to keep things. ^-^
I love journals! I wrote in paper journals when I was a teenager. I'd write stories and story ideas, and write about my daily life and big events happening to me. My mom bought me a pair of journals when I enlisted in the Army, and I used those, too. But after the military, I didn't write in a journal for many years. I just started keeping a daily journal again last year, which is about 12 years after I got out of the Army. I think that's largely because I started blogging instead, but I realized I was only blogging when I was very angry and frustrated, and although it allowed me to vent, I didn't like logging in the next time and seeing the bad things I'd experienced before.

I have kept journals for other things, though. I have always kept them for story-writing. My husband and I used to go to the laundromat, before we had our own washer and dryer, and to pass the time we started writing "question and answer" interviews between our roleplay characters. We have filled about four thick notebooks in the last 8 years or so. We still do that, even though we stopped having to go to the laundromat long ago.

I have kept character journals, but they never lasted long. I have a character blog online, at least. I've seen where people have picked up an open-world roleplay game (such as Skyrim) and written an actual journal for their character as in-game days passed. I thought that was so cool and have wanted to do it, but haven't yet.

I have kept journals for quote and song lyrics. Embarrassingly, I copied a bunch of "dark" lyrics into a spooky-looking journal one time, and my mom found it. lol A bunch of Rob Zombie stuff, when I was really into his music. I'm sure she thought I was completely crazy or contemplating cannibalism... rolleyes

I can definitely say my handwriting in general has gotten worse over the years. Maybe it's arthritis. Maybe I'm too used to typing (90 words per minute average). Or maybe it's because nowadays our desks are covered by computers that the only writing surfaces I have are my lap and my bed. lol

I love college-ruled paper. I can't write on wide-ruled paper. Regardless, I must have lines! I can't write in a straight line if the page is blank. I like colored or printed paper, but it's not easy to find a college-ruled journal with attractive paper.

I'll have to post pics later, but my favorite journals are Jordi Labanda's "Heyday" series (made to look like magazine covers) and a really pretty vampire journal I found by a popular artist called Victoria Frances. Jordi Labanda's Heyday series has been retired, but I bought multiple copies of every journal I could find, so I have lots left. The vampire journal is the only one like that I have, so I've been saving it for something special. Not sure what, yet!
Starlight Orchid
I love journals! I wrote in paper journals when I was a teenager. I'd write stories and story ideas, and write about my daily life and big events happening to me. My mom bought me a pair of journals when I enlisted in the Army, and I used those, too. But after the military, I didn't write in a journal for many years. I just started keeping a daily journal again last year, which is about 12 years after I got out of the Army. I think that's largely because I started blogging instead, but I realized I was only blogging when I was very angry and frustrated, and although it allowed me to vent, I didn't like logging in the next time and seeing the bad things I'd experienced before.

I have kept journals for other things, though. I have always kept them for story-writing. My husband and I used to go to the laundromat, before we had our own washer and dryer, and to pass the time we started writing "question and answer" interviews between our roleplay characters. We have filled about four thick notebooks in the last 8 years or so. We still do that, even though we stopped having to go to the laundromat long ago.

I have kept character journals, but they never lasted long. I have a character blog online, at least. I've seen where people have picked up an open-world roleplay game (such as Skyrim) and written an actual journal for their character as in-game days passed. I thought that was so cool and have wanted to do it, but haven't yet.

I have kept journals for quote and song lyrics. Embarrassingly, I copied a bunch of "dark" lyrics into a spooky-looking journal one time, and my mom found it. lol A bunch of Rob Zombie stuff, when I was really into his music. I'm sure she thought I was completely crazy or contemplating cannibalism... rolleyes

I can definitely say my handwriting in general has gotten worse over the years. Maybe it's arthritis. Maybe I'm too used to typing (90 words per minute average). Or maybe it's because nowadays our desks are covered by computers that the only writing surfaces I have are my lap and my bed. lol

I love college-ruled paper. I can't write on wide-ruled paper. Regardless, I must have lines! I can't write in a straight line if the page is blank. I like colored or printed paper, but it's not easy to find a college-ruled journal with attractive paper.

I'll have to post pics later, but my favorite journals are Jordi Labanda's "Heyday" series (made to look like magazine covers) and a really pretty vampire journal I found by a popular artist called Victoria Frances. Jordi Labanda's Heyday series has been retired, but I bought multiple copies of every journal I could find, so I have lots left. The vampire journal is the only one like that I have, so I've been saving it for something special. Not sure what, yet!

These Notebooks of Jordi Labanda look fabulous. I looked some up on amazon - but damn some of them are really expensive, now that they are retired.

Haha, I had to laugh when I read the Story about the Rob Zombie Lyrics.
Sometimes I think about to create a disturbing journal and then leave it somewhere outside, so someone would find it and freak out. xD

I've heard about Character Journals and I did one for my Fanfiction Character, but I never thought about writing a Journal for a Game Character like "Today I killed Bandits to solve theQuest but then this Giant Spider appeared but a true Dragonborn shall not show any Fear.." XD
That sounds pretty cool actually. I want to do that.
News News!
I'm on Instagram now!

User Image
To see Journal related Pics, follow me on Instagram!
https://instagram.com/paperwormworld/

Devoted Explorer

10,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
du bist eine sehr gut artiste ! heart blaugh

reading your posts brings back some of the kleine deutsche i used to know >_<
azulyta
du bist eine sehr gut artiste ! heart blaugh

reading your posts brings back some of the kleine deutsche i used to know >_<

Aww. Thanks!