Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this actually interest you, or are you here because you're bored out of your mind?

Interesting, yes 0.64544349939247 64.5% [ 7968 ]
Not at all...I'm bored out of my mind 0.35455650060753 35.5% [ 4377 ]
Total Votes:[ 12345 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 810 811 812 > >> >>> »|

"Everyday, I will be here, fighting by your side. I am your protector, and no matter the day, no matter the hour, no matter the moment, I am yours, and you are mine."
what about this one?:
you live to love and be loved
This has gotten me out of many an alkward conversation:

"Oh look, a wall... don't see many of those these days"

And has now provided me with a beautiful new business venture:

"WALL SAFARI"
A fun day out for all the homeless! You too can see leopard and tiger skin painted walls!
Oh, and also... My mate Dave's favourite phase:

"You're entitled to your opinion... but your opinion is s**t."
"Don't judge a book by it's cover"

Lol, I hear that so much I say it every day..

surprised
Don't make me come up there!
The Shifting sands of time move and we are carried with it likegrains, no matter how many of us there are, the wind controls and moves us all. However, people are like waves, they can push most pebbles along, but if you grow strong enough, you can resist and they will merely break against you like water on the cliff face.
Sleepingwghosts
If someone were to hurt my best friend, I would kill them, end up in prison, become someone's b***h, and get my shoes stolen....that would suck

That one is deadly!
"You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

"Cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war."

"Mocking things you don't believe is a fools game."

"The beauty of human thought on the printed page, often expressed with difficulty and years of effort, is perhaps the greatest gift we have to guide us in our lives and loves."

JUst a few random ones
Sleepingwghosts
If someone were to hurt my best friend, I would kill them, end up in prison, become someone's b***h, and get my shoes stolen....that would suck
haha. After reading this, I threw it at my friend and she replied with, in these exact words, "as my friend saved me, proceeded to get thrown in jail as an a** buddy and their shoes stolen, i'd be out spending his cash, selling his house and taking his lover, just for fun.... that would suck... for him."
Gothic_siren
Aika Artemis
"Shut up, or I'll shake you like a carbonated drink!"

Reality hits like a boys' softball team--way too hard, and way too fast.

Both from absolutely nowhere except my way-too-active imagination. I had a lot more, but alas, there was no pen in sight, so they were lost forever in the voids of my bad memory. If I remember, I'll post.

I LOVE THE CARBONATED DRINK ONE!

Thanks! 3nodding
A few of my favorites, found at http://www.quotationspage.com

"I don't necessarily agree with everything I say."
-Marshall McLuhan (1911 - 1980)

"Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think."
-Niels Bohr (1885 - 1962)

"The visionary lies to himself, the liar only to others."
-Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)

"What was once thought can never be unthought."
-Friedrich

"The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends."
-Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900), Ecce Homo, Foreword
Some people are born retarded. I feel sorry for them. Some people are born normal and become retarded. I want to run them over with a car.

Oh my GOD! THERE'S A NINJA IN THAT TREE! IT'S GONNA KILL ME! IT'S GONNA- Oh, wait. False alarm. That's a squirrel. My bad.

Will someone please get that cow off of my counter? I need to make lunch.

Is that really a brain in there? Can I touch it? Huh. It doesn't do anything. Damn. I was hoping it would try to take over my mind and make me a vessel for it's evil bidding.

I can't do your homework right now, there's a hooker in my lap trying to put eyeliner on me. Ow!- This I actually said. On the bleachers at my middle school, even. No, I'm not in middle school anymore. I kept a quote list. People are funnier out of context.
this is one of my friend's and I kinda stole it from him... stare

"Nuts? Squirels like nuts. Squirels are crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a rubber room. I don't like rubber rooms, 'cause rubber rooms have rats. Rats? I hate rats. Rats drive me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once.... " etc. etc.

You have to branch off from either crazy, nuts or squirel.
For example
Eserlin
Oh my GOD! THERE'S A NINJA IN THAT TREE! IT'S GONNA KILL ME! IT'S GONNA- Oh, wait. False alarm. That's a squirrel. My bad.

She said squirel so you would start with "Squirels are crazy. Crazy? ...."
and so on.

He's got a longer version on his website, which I can't quite remember right now, so if you want to know it, PM me and I'll find it for you.
Bobbikk
This has gotten me out of many an alkward conversation:

"Oh look, a wall... don't see many of those these days"

And has now provided me with a beautiful new business venture:

"WALL SAFARI"
A fun day out for all the homeless! You too can see leopard and tiger skin painted walls!

OMG!!! I LOVE THAT LINE! THAT'S GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST, IF NOT THE BEST LINE I'VE HEARD ON THIS FORUM...THAT'S KINDA SAD...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff