Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I don't know what to enter here yet =c='

@Edit:

I have to write a Comedy. I am not funny. I am doomed.
Thanksgiving is almost upon us.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Thanksgiving means turkeys and family time, right?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
So I spent 4hrs at IKEA yesterday due to their furnature maze and I have spent 4 hrs thus far building a bedframe and have a book case and two desks to go. I'm not in a good mood.

If Yume is around, my progress on the colloseum poem is stagnant and I am doubting my ability to write existentialism. Considering that google wont give me a straight answer about what the theme even means, I am considering forfeiting. What I've already written may or may not actually count as existentialism. ******** philosophy and ******** IKEA.

Rant over.

Familiar Businesswoman

The Solarised Night
So I spent 4hrs at IKEA yesterday due to their furnature maze and I have spent 4 hrs thus far building a bedframe and have a book case and two desks to go. I'm not in a good mood.

If Yume is around, my progress on the colloseum poem is stagnant and I am doubting my ability to write existentialism. Considering that google wont give me a straight answer about what the theme even means, I am considering forfeiting. What I've already written may or may not actually count as existentialism. ******** philosophy and ******** IKEA.

Rant over.

: ( I'm sorry for picking such a difficult topic. If you feel like forfeiting, go ahead x-x. But at least show it to PK(the judge, i believe) for confirmation that it is or is not existentialism.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yume The Loving creature
The Solarised Night

Rant over.

: ( I'm sorry for picking such a difficult topic. If you feel like forfeiting, go ahead x-x. But at least show it to PK(the judge, i believe) for confirmation that it is or is not existentialism.

I'm mostly angry at myself for failing at it since I studied this stuff back in high school. Well I'll submit it when it's done. I might work on it more today, assuming the rest of the IKEA stuff doesn't take forever -.-
Yup.. turkey day.

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
oh yeah, happy thanksgiving to you guys.

emotion_yatta

ALSO GOOD LUCK SOLAR <3

Prissy people being smartasses when I notify them of the
fact that excessively bumping their thread in the writer's forum
while it is still on the first page is wrong.

I don't like. I was even being kind.

mad

Spoopy Bun

23,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I forgot that it was the American Thanksgiving today. I hope you enjoyed your turkeys. heart

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yutora
oh yeah, happy thanksgiving to you guys.

emotion_yatta

ALSO GOOD LUCK SOLAR <3

Prissy people being smartasses when I notify them of the
fact that excessively bumping their thread in the writer's forum
while it is still on the first page is wrong.

I don't like. I was even being kind.

mad

It's actually against the rules, though I give mine a bump every two days or so because some of the ones on the first page aren't even active anymore. Those people are dicks. There are a lot of those on gaia. Best thing to do is shrug and walk away.

Dangerous Enabler

Solar - confusion about whether it is or isn't existentialism is the first step. The second step to ensure that it is existentialism is being sure in your heart that the cake is real.

Turkey day was great. We had chicken and ribs and crab. I have lots of leftovers.

I'm all settled in Madison and have unpacked a bunch of stuff and put it away. Am now being lazy.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
But PK, the cake is a lie!

Roy Alexis's Queen

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The Solarised Night

It's actually against the rules, though I give mine a bump every two days or so because some of the ones on the first page aren't even active anymore. Those people are dicks. There are a lot of those on gaia. Best thing to do is shrug and walk away.

I know, I even gave her both of the quotes where it states its against the rules.
She never said anything back to me after that, lol.

EDIT: damn it! You are wearing Ashen. Jealousy spikes.
I also managed to acquire Subway on T-Day. lol

Spoopy Bun

23,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
The Solarised Night
But PK, the cake is a lie!

I was so ready to post that, and then I saw that you'd already beaten me to it! xd The cake may be a lie, but the cube is forever. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff