Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I recently applied for extensions on all of my essays and recent exams so that I wasn't struggling with studies right after the move. I thought everything ran smoothly, and then I got this email:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar Businesswoman

phantomkitsune
So collllllldddd. Why am I moving back to WI?

Because you secretly love it.

@Solar
on the upside, you don't have an exam. Expect my meme entry this weekend mrgreen

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yume The Loving creature
phantomkitsune
So collllllldddd. Why am I moving back to WI?

Because you secretly love it.

@Solar
on the upside, you don't have an exam. Expect my meme entry this weekend mrgreen

Well not for that subject anyway. I have three exams: on the 12th, 13th and 16th of Nov.
Sweet! I was starting to think no one was going to enter.

Familiar Businesswoman

The Solarised Night

Well not for that subject anyway. I have three exams: on the 12th, 13th and 16th of Nov.

Nahh, I'm making an attempt to enter just about everything. Just curious, what happens after exams? More teaching, a short break, or just that awkward time in between?

Like my I am doggie? Won it the first time I tried a CI that caught my eye rofl

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yume The Loving creature
The Solarised Night

Nahh, I'm making an attempt to enter just about everything. Just curious, what happens after exams? More teaching, a short break, or just that awkward time in between?

I like to enter most things as well but the move screwed up my schedule. After exams, everything will be back to normal and I shall rejoice.

After exams, I am finished for the year. I don't go back until February. I've actually finished all of my classes today and so just have a two week study period before my exams.

Psychology I need to do well in since the exam is 50% of my grade. Human development is worth 40% but I already have enough marks from the rest of my class work to pass without the exam. Social Policy is the subject I really loathe but the exam is only worth 30% so depending on what scores I get back from my presentation and my essay, I will probably have a high enough score to not have to do well in the exam which is always a relief.

Familiar Businesswoman

The Solarised Night

I like to enter most things as well but the move screwed up my schedule. After exams, everything will be back to normal and I shall rejoice.

After exams, I am finished for the year. I don't go back until February. I've actually finished all of my classes today and so just have a two week study period before my exams.

Psychology I need to do well in since the exam is 50% of my grade. Human development is worth 40% but I already have enough marks from the rest of my class work to pass without the exam. Social Policy is the subject I really loathe but the exam is only worth 30% so depending on what scores I get back from my presentation and my essay, I will probably have a high enough score to not have to do well in the exam which is always a relief.

It sounds like you'll have a lot more free time after your exams. Do you usually try to get more hours at work once they're over, or just relax?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yume The Loving creature
The Solarised Night

And yes, the doggy is cute dramallama

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yume The Loving creature
The Solarised Night

It sounds like you'll have a lot more free time after your exams. Do you usually try to get more hours at work once they're over, or just relax?

Indeed. I will probably go stir crazy by the time January comes around.
Well I would, if I had a job *mumbles* dinkleburg. I quit mine not long ago because they were underpaying staff and all sorts of dodgy stuff. I will be travelling to spend christmas with my in-laws and then a few days after christmas with my dad, little brother, and step mum.

I have no plans (yet) for jan/feb but I imagine I will write a lot and see what's on around the town

Familiar Businesswoman

The Solarised Night

Well I would, if I had a job *mumbles* dinkleburg. I quit mine not long ago because they were underpaying staff and all sorts of dodgy stuff. I will be travelling to spend christmas with my in-laws and then a few days after christmas with my dad, little brother, and step mum.

I have no plans (yet) for jan/feb but I imagine I will write a lot and see what's on around the town

Oh, I'm sorry, I must've missed it somewhere in the threads ><; I've been busy with my own studies, which are going okay thankfully. Sounds very...criminalish of them. And I hope you enjoy the holidays with your family, given you don't see them much.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Yume The Loving creature
The Solarised Night

Oh, I'm sorry, I must've missed it somewhere in the threads ><; I've been busy with my own studies, which are going okay thankfully. Sounds very...criminalish of them. And I hope you enjoy the holidays with your family, given you don't see them much.

It's fine. I probably didn't mention it here because it was pretty upsetting at the time.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
renz_mark_017
mrgreen

Why did you copy/aste the front page?

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
-.-
Was that face for me? emotion_awesome

Familiar Businesswoman

Copy/paste must be against the rules, though I'm quite confused as to why this person did it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff