GGW XI Playoffs 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Invisible Conversationalist

phantomkitsune

Can haz edit from PK?

Oh, and just for the sake of saying so on Gaia, I creepily added you to my Google Circle a while back.

Familiar Businesswoman

Writer Selbe
Yume The Loving creature

Eh, but I'm sure you write good smut, as opposed to me.

Well, I don't wanna agree with that mainly because I never seen you're writing before! And it wasn't quite that smutty, just about a prostitute in a red thong getting some business from a hard working man whose tired of life. In literal aspects.

Yume The Loving creature

Well, the first smut, and only, I submitted to Wing was practically plotless, which is pretty much what a smut is. So, I learned while a story can contain smut, it should not be plotless smut itself. And that I shouldn't write smut.

Familiar Businesswoman

Writer Selbe
Yume The Loving creature

Well, the first smut, and only, I submitted to Wing was practically plotless, which is pretty much what a smut is. So, I learned while a story can contain smut, it should not be plotless smut itself. And that I shouldn't write smut.

Well I view smut as a dirty story. Maybe I've read too many manga labeled as smut but that's just me. It's usually in my poetry, less so in my stories. Maybe a description here or there but that's it.

>: And anyone can write w.e they want. So if you wanna give smut another try, go for it! The few I've written were actually comical before the poem, making my friends either rage or die of laughter.

But, seriously, I hope you find your calling to what you want to write.

Dangerous Enabler

Yep, I'm definitely happy to edit. Want it here, or want to PM it to me?

I like writing smut. It's fun.

Yume The Loving creature

It's mostly like, I know what I want to write, but I just can't. I don't know if this is attributed to writer's block, laziness, or both.

phantomkitsune
Yep, I'm definitely happy to edit. Want it here, or want to PM it to me?

I like writing smut. It's fun.

Isn't it, though?

I'll PM.

Familiar Businesswoman

Writer Selbe
Yume The Loving creature

It's mostly like, I know what I want to write, but I just can't. I don't know if this is attributed to writer's block, laziness, or both.

I see. Well, I hope it passes.

PK- Edit for me too please? O: It's one page back, not too far.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Writer Selbe
The Solarised Night

*GLOMPS*

Hey there, Selbe! I was wondering when you'd come back to join us. Don't stress about the writing. Just write what you can when you can. I've had a great week. It was my birthday on Monday and my boyfriend spoiled me with wonderful cooking. Then it was his birthday on Wednesday so I tried to spoil him with attention and watching movies, then all weekend has been spent with friends and going to cirque du soleil! Wanna see photos?

Yume The Loving creature

@Solar
heey there! I see that the place you went to was a lot of fun!

Yeah it was pretty great. I wasn't allowed to take pictures but I decided to risk it anyway. VIP tickets are special for a reason

The Solarised Night

Sure! Show me the smexy photos~! When are you two getting married?

Familiar Businesswoman

Well I doubt no one else did. Most concerts/parties/otherbigthingsidunnoabout don't allow it but you see camera and cellphone videos all over YouTube. Glad you took the risk though, looks amazing and you look you were having a lot of fun with friends!

Yume The Loving creature

For some reason, the word laziness inspires me. When the GGW is over, I'm so going to submit a debate case for a round. That would be epic.

Familiar Businesswoman

Writer Selbe
Yume The Loving creature

For some reason, the word laziness inspires me. When the GGW is over, I'm so going to submit a debate case for a round. That would be epic.

A debate about what?

Yume The Loving creature

Whatever I'm working on for a tournament at the time. It would be amusing to see what Wing thinks.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Writer Selbe
The Solarised Night

Sure! Show me the smexy photos~! When are you two getting married?

*coughs and splutters* Bloody hell! You sound like my mother-in-law.
Here are the cirque du soleil pictures.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces