Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Quick question; is a 'to be continued' okay? Like, if I posted a prologue+a first chapter? o-o'' I have them done, and I was just wondering if I could post them because that'd be easiest for me in case I can't finish a separate entry.

Spoopy Bun

23,300 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Wing McCallister
Aris_#5
Wing McCallister
Just go to youtube and watch the video Amazing Pony.

You have just made my year with this video. It's awesome! rofl xd blaugh I love MLP! biggrin
After a night of watching parody videos, my friends and I decided to rename our BF3 platoon Ponies with Nades [PwN]. razz

Awesome. Awesome to the max.
Soulfulness
Quick question; is a 'to be continued' okay? Like, if I posted a prologue+a first chapter? o-o'' I have them done, and I was just wondering if I could post them because that'd be easiest for me in case I can't finish a separate entry.
Yes, that is fine. Although, there are some inherent risks involved. I can only judge you on what you give me, so if I feel there isn't enough of whatever in the section you provide, I can't score you on a prediction of what is to come. People do it all the time though, so I wouldn't worry if I were you.
Aris_#5
Wing McCallister
Aris_#5
Wing McCallister
Just go to youtube and watch the video Amazing Pony.

You have just made my year with this video. It's awesome! rofl xd blaugh I love MLP! biggrin
After a night of watching parody videos, my friends and I decided to rename our BF3 platoon Ponies with Nades [PwN]. razz

Awesome. Awesome to the max.
The unit tagline is 10 seconds flat... 120% dead. razz

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Wing McCallister
Soulfulness
Yes, that is fine. Although, there are some inherent risks involved. I can only judge you on what you give me, so if I feel there isn't enough of whatever in the section you provide, I can't score you on a prediction of what is to come. People do it all the time though, so I wouldn't worry if I were you.
Oh, alright :] I'll just post the ch.1 after I make sure there's no confusing material that would be more explained in forth-coming chapters. XD

Dangerous Enabler

Whee painkillers.

Also I think I am finally getting around to a blog post about impartiality and the fact that it's not our fault that we make friends with people who write good.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
My university decided it would be an awesome idea to release grades through text messages sent after midnight. I don't give enough of a ******** about grades to be happy about being woken at 1am

Dangerous Enabler

Oh, that's awesome of them.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune
Oh, that's awesome of them.
at least next time I know to turn my phone off the day before results are released.

Dangerous Enabler

Yeah, definitely.

How did you do?
phantomkitsune
Whee painkillers.

Also I think I am finally getting around to a blog post about impartiality and the fact that it's not our fault that we make friends with people who write good.
well. "people who write well."

dude, you just got grammar nazied.

Dangerous Enabler

2pound
phantomkitsune
Whee painkillers.

Lol, yes. I felt like being mostly flippant but that probably didn't come across. Mostly I have no idea what I'm saying, despite the fact that the painkillers are not actually getting rid of all the pain.

And I've been going over Selbe's poetry, and it's taken several hours and is not coherent because my attention span is s**t.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
phantomkitsune
Yeah, definitely.

How did you do?
two passes and two high distinctions. Pretty big contrast xD

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
2pound
phantomkitsune
Whee painkillers.

Nazi is meant to have a capital.
Just sayin'

This reminds me of a picture I saw which for lack of computer access I can't copy paste. It said this though:

Sleep good smile
Ugh I hate it when people use adjectives where they should use adverbs
Sleep well then, you unappreciative ********.
Mmmmm HIGGS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces