Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
Apparently, any contact I have with them from this point on will be viewed as harassment. LMFAO...

Well your methods were.... sweatdrop
I spoke the truth. None of my posts in their establishment were offensive, and may I remind you that it was he who PM'd me, not the other way 'round. The universe moves to acquit on grounds of moral righteousness. razz

To quote Adventure Time, "Mathematical."

*laughs* it just caused an awful lot of drama. There is no way I am going back there.
Would you even want to? lol

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister

*laughs* it just caused an awful lot of drama. There is no way I am going back there.
Would you even want to? lol
*shakes head* I still hate all that drama
The Solarised Night
I don't like drama either, but sometimes you just have to do what's right for the sake of doing it.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
I don't like drama either, but sometimes you just have to do what's right for the sake of doing it.

But hey, I finally looked up that problem with quotations you pointed out I was having. It is so hard finding your mistakes if you haven't been taught to see them. I know now to put a comma not a full stop in dialogue followed by a tag line. 3nodding
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night

But hey, I finally looked up that problem with quotations you pointed out I was having. It is so hard finding your mistakes if you haven't been taught to see them. I know now to put a comma not a full stop in dialogue followed by a tag line. 3nodding
But Solar! You're not a leetsauce reg... so how could you possibly stay to defend yourself and perhaps improve?

HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm going to be rolling with this s**t all through the holidays.

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night

But Solar! You're not a leetsauce reg... so how could you possibly stay to defend yourself and perhaps improve?

Psst they didn't teach me that; I looked it up. I still have errors but I am trying to get better.
What is leetsauce?
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night

Psst they didn't teach me that; I looked it up. I still have errors but I am trying to get better.
What is leetsauce?
leet = 1337 = elite razz

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
leet = 1337 = elite razz

Does this go back to their clique thing again?
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
leet = 1337 = elite razz

It's more saying, you have improved here because you had the opportunity. razz

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
leet = 1337 = elite razz

Ah, okay smile
It's been wonderful working here. Selbe and I were discussing it yesterday and we are so happy to have stumbled along to this thread.
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
leet = 1337 = elite razz

Ah, okay smile
It's been wonderful working here. Selbe and I were discussing it yesterday and we are so happy to have stumbled along to this thread.
razz Chivalric Stuffy for the win!

11,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
The Solarised Night
Wing McCallister
leet = 1337 = elite razz

Ah, okay smile
razz Chivalric Stuffy for the win!

Now time for some retail therapy on gaia *goes to the MP to find something shiny within her budget*

Dangerous Enabler

Comment on the plagiarism thing: Bitches be hatin'.

And I should polish off my awful art and go to the holiday freebie thread. I may brush up starting with people here.
phantomkitsune
Comment on the plagiarism thing: Bitches be hatin'.

And I should polish off my awful art and go to the holiday freebie thread. I may brush up starting with people here.

biggrin
Thank you for your help by the way. You helped me learn the dialogue rule I was screwing up on. I went and looked it up after you changed the "He" to a lowercase "he"
I might have still done it wrong but I will see what Wing says.
ps: Is Solar on her Boyfriend's account because she needs to bump his tank while he is at work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff