Dangerous Enabler

At least you had M&Ms!
Wel hey there PK.

Dangerous Enabler

Hey.

Proofreading sucks balls.
Yes it does.

Dangerous Enabler

Hahaha, I'm surprising my staff by being a hardass.

Oh, the stories you could tell them.
lol Did you insert profanity yet?

Dangerous Enabler

Nope! I'm being all polite. Just refusing to bend over backwards to accommodate someone who didn't follow simple instructions.
How annoying....

Dangerous Enabler

Oh! And postscript to the story I sent you.

Two days later, he decides that I am creepy, taking her side. I block him on every site I am friends with him on, delete his writing from my bookmarks, cancel my subscription to the game we play together, delete him from the list of people that very story is shared to on Google Docs, and send him an email telling him that I've done this so he doesn't have to associate with someone he considers creepy, "******** you," and that he can contact me when he stops being a jackass, or when he needs an editor.

Because I have a temper, and no one ever realizes that when I'm quiet and overformal it's to refrain from throwing tantrums that look exactly like that.
Oh bravo, PK. smile

Dangerous Enabler

Thank you. I don't feel nearly as upset as expected.

Invisible Conversationalist

Wing McCallister

We were getting ready for Church this morning and I grabbed a pair of knee shorts and a red shirt because they matched and put them on. I went outside to get in the car and my mom was like, 'You're not ready for Church. I'm not taking you with us if you wear that, and you won't have any privileges today if you don't go to Church with us.' So I said that I'd go change, but she said it's too late. So I tried to get in the car and she said she wouldn't take me when I was dressed like that.

What the ********? So now I'm at home on the computer because no one else is here.
Your mom is a psycho.
The Solarised Night

Sup, honey?

oh, you know. work. and more work. and more work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff