Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coronavirus brought it back...

Poll Pimps = TEH SEX 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 30 ]
GGW XI Playoffs 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Are you going to do the voice recordings again? So us girl-folk can swoon over your voice some more? XD

Good luck, everyone. ^_^
[ .days. ]
Are you going to do the voice recordings again? So us girl-folk can swoon over your voice some more? XD

Good luck, everyone. ^_^

Oh Carps... Days entered too?
Well I lose...

But I wanna swoon over a sexy voice! W00t!
TragedyCurse
[ .days. ]

Good luck, everyone. ^_^

Well I lose...

Eh, the rest of the entry I sent last time will probably ruin the first part, which is what he judged in the first palce. Pretty impressive, if I do say so myself, that I got fourth with one part. o_o

But I'm sure you'll do fine. ^_^ I don't pay attention to the entrants lists or posts for the most part--it's better that way, easier. XD
[ .days. ]
TragedyCurse
[ .days. ]

Good luck, everyone. ^_^

Well I lose...

Eh, the rest of the entry I sent last time will probably ruin the first part, which is what he judged in the first palce. Pretty impressive, if I do say so myself, that I got fourth with one part. o_o

But I'm sure you'll do fine. ^_^ I don't pay attention to the entrants lists or posts for the most part--it's better that way, easier. XD

I've stopped looking at most of them too and just ask you what story you are going to enter so I know if it is possible for me to beat it or not. xd
Scribbling Scribe
[ .days. ]
TragedyCurse
[ .days. ]

Good luck, everyone. ^_^

Well I lose...

I've stopped looking at most of them too and just ask you what story you are going to enter so I know if it is possible for me to beat it or not. xd

Yeah, well, it's From Yesterday and Never Run Again this time. All my major ones were entered last time--Bullet Proof, God Save the King, etc. Monochrome wasn't, I don't think. Too mushy for poor Wing. xd And then there's the problem of my obsession with the word "that" during the course of Monochrome. o_o

BUT YOU BEAT ME IN VINCE'S CONTEST BEFORE, remember? Seeing Shadows beat out...Oh, jeez. What did it beat out? I forget what I entered there. rofl
But Days.... You win stuff.

You own us all with your pen skillz

It's what you do.

I Mean I really like the poems that I entered but still

you'll beat me

It's an automatic.

But that's why welove you days whee
[ .days. ]

Good luck, everyone. ^_^

Hell yeah razz
Unfortunately.. all these entries are really good :@ lol that means it's gonna suck choosing a winner.
What? You've read them all already? Wow.

Tragedy - *adds quote to profile*
No I haven't read through them all... just doing the initial screening.
Do you know when winners will be announced?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff