Coronavirus brought it back...

Poll Pimps = TEH SEX 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 30 ]
GGW XI Playoffs 0.085106382978723 8.5% [ 8 ]
Due AUGUST 15 0.12765957446809 12.8% [ 12 ]
PROMPT ROUND 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 16 ]
Woot panda! 0.29787234042553 29.8% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]

Hey. Feeling better?

42 entries. Is that good or bad? *was watching Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy this morning*

[ If I can get my current short story finished by the deadline, I'll submit it here, as well. ^_^ Hopefully you'll remember the drop-down menu. xd ]

I need to run, boot up my other computer, answer Nature's call while waiting, then reformat my floppy and put the file on it so I can update my FictionPress. I'll be back in a few.
Yeah days.. the wingness is back razz . The first contest had 27 entries.. so there is an increase. razz Guess it's bad for both of us in a way though: more s**t for me to read, and more competition.

Remembering the drop-down menu is not a problem... being told there is one.. now that's another story.
Haha. Well if I do submit it, I'll let you know that there is, in fact, a drop-down menu.

Competition? I laugh in the face of competition!

Not really. I cower in the face of competition. But meh. o_o

GAH! DISK NOT WORKING! *runs up stairs again to try another time*
Gah, I wish I felt like writing.
One week until the contest closes for judging
W0W! So many entries! *feels very threatened* 3nodding
Eeieee. Yeah, the amount of entries is quite intimidating. To me at least. xD
I'll get something written.
I guess I'll just save my best stuff for round 3 if there is one! I'm working on 2 essays right now and I have another that I wrote months ago but that one's kind of similar to my entry in round 1. sweatdrop
Hey! Sorry for not being around lately. I'm grounded and using a school computer now. I have journalism training next week. My competion's in two weeks. sweatdrop And I'm turning 17 on the 3rd of February. So many thing are happening. You've got tons of entries! @_@
Joooz can do it smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces