Welcome to Gaia! ::

I find it amazing that this game has lasted almost five years. [not that i ever participate anymore...]

Riiight? 1 100.0% [ 986 ]
Total Votes:[ 986 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1887 1888 1889 > >> >>> »|

Would Your Character Ever...?

Game time!

This is a simple game to make you think about your character's personalities and the things they do.

It's really very simple.
A question is put forth: "Would your character ever [blank]?"
You answer it, and then ask a new question in the same form.

ONLY answer the LAST question asked! Got it? Good.
And also, please don't post random things. Either respond to the question [and ask a new one] or don't post at all. M'kay?

This game was originally in the Writer's Forum.
My main charactor of one of my stories would only sacrifice her life for a few select people, such as her sister.

Would your charactor ever have a one night stand?
It depends on which friend my character would have to give his life up for exactly.

Would your character ever intentionally gorge themselves on choclate cake?
Sparkie... yep.

Would your character ever ride a unicycle for a hundred miles just to prove it can be done?
My main character would never allow herself to die for any reason unless she knew the successor to her throne was at least as competent as she. She'd gorge herself on chocolate cake if she were drunk and had nothing better to do, and she wouldn't ride a unicycle for a hundred miles just to prove it could be done.

Would your character ever wilfully manipulate someone to gain influence?

(Gah! Posting lag. gonk )
Zeke does manilpulate to gain influence. Anyone and anything.

Would your character ever kill rabbit? Like, to eat?
Depends on what kind of influence.

Would your character ever hug a tree?
my character would hug a tree...then, some one would piss him off and he'd blow the whole forest to kingdom come....

would your charater ever kill his best freind?
Colonel_J
Tim would never touch Eli. Mainly because--dude, it's his best friend. Secondly because Jason would kill him in return.

Would your chara ever go snorkeling?
Colonel_J

If the death would somehow improve Ryes' situation... Then yes.

Would your character willingly die just to see if there truly is a God (or a force more powerful than humans)?

EDIT: Crap, JR posted before me. gonk
Jasper Riddle

Would your chara ever go snorkeling?

Sparkie wouldn't 'cause he swims like a hammer.
No, Raye wouldn't purposely die to see if there's some larger power, because she's already spoken with the gods and goddesses of her world several times.

Would your character ever throw him/herself into a portal without knowing what's on the other side?
Achiba
This is just a sort of game to make you think about your character's personalities. It's really simple enough, someone asks the question "Would your characetr ever [blank]? You answer it, then ask a new question. So to start:

Would your character ever give their own life to save a friend's?
I think I had one of my characters do that once.

Would yor character ever destroy a city?
Colonel_J
my character would hug a tree...then, some one would piss him off and he'd blow the whole forest to kingdom come....

yes he would. Infact, he almost did!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces