Welcome to Gaia! ::

Normal Human

THE ANGEL exclaim
I feel like all those wings would get in the way so maybe Rutherford, plus he looks like he could do some crazy dance moves!

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

Hilarious Noob

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Moon guy's
crystal squid
Yes

Blessed Sweetheart

Wilford! He looks more fun than the other guy, and he’s on the same beach as me!

Professional Raider

Wilford! Let's show em!
"Me and my raccoon buddy are all set to hit the dance floor, after the bath! Looks like the esteemed lady is still in hers. She can join us once she's done though, can't she?"

v There's a shy happiness evoked by Rainer's confident answer, in the form of the usual bright expression and excited tail movements. And the warmth upon his face that'd started to become commonplace, between the two of them. And, hand reached out playfully towards the hunter, he reciprocates that confidence. "My partner, in every dance. And..." Warm eyes that'd gone wide focused on his own outreached hand, frozen for a moment. To eventually withdraw it, and draw himself in closer to the man before him. No one else need hear what's just between the two of them, Sonbei figured.

And, taking one of the hunter's hands in both of his, the fox's words are careful and quiet. "Y'know, don't you?" It's difficult, for someone who'd been so strictly minded to the role and responsibility he'd been born with to seek anything for himself. But with a soft smile, he can only admit something that'd too become obvious. "I'm yours. So..."

A shy vulpine face that burned even brighter can't help but turn away some. At least for a moment, to collect himself. While they hadn't agreed upon anything, there'd certainly been enough promises and feelings exchanged. And every memory rushing back bolstered Sonbei's confidence to lock eyes with Rainer, even if it's with the reddest of faces. "Am I? Your partner." The fingers that interlaced with the hunter's showed that the intention of the question that, while including them, surpassed the subject of only dances.

v Being welcomed within that realm again, that of a face so carefully guarded and hidden away from the world by a hat, is enough to prompt memories of one of the fox's most memorable visits there. Of the sound of the breeze rustling the grass and the warm feeling that'd resulted of being pressed down into it. And of him. "Rainer." The face making contact with the hunter's certainly radiated heat. But made no move to back away, instead piping up with an adorable insistence at what'd been presented. "Of course I do! I... want you." Face no less burning, it turns away some as his voice trails off due to his own frank admission. Though at the same time, with his captured fingers tightening in response to finally being able to just say as much.

But it isn't a situation without its own unknowns and doubts, as with a concerned hum the fox admits as much. "Y'know, everythin' has been a bit hazy lately. Like I can't tell what's real or not." Dreams, nightmares, and strange passages of time left the two in similar states of questionable states of waking. Though, looking back to the hunter, the worry that'd been present in that smile faded away; replaced by a sunny certainty. "But. All the time we've spent together, everythin' we've gone through? It has to be real, doesn't it?" The warm gaze upon Rainer expressed Sonbei's absolute confidence in the experiences they'd shared.

"And..." Eyes firmly upon the hunter, the zenko's determination becomes even more resolute. "More than anything. The feelings we have for each other. They're absolutely real." It's only then that four hands are released, with two arms extended carefully over the hunter's neck to pull him in closely. And keep him there, once a kiss showing that conviction had been applied. "So. Be mine, Rainer. As I'm yours." A sly smile and deeply affectionate eyes communicate the depth of that message quite well, though the fluffy tail that's found itself around one of the hunter's legs certainly accentuate the message meant. Partners in the dance, that of life and love, of dreams and nightmares, and whatever else they'd encounter in the future. Together.

Kotokui Sonbei's Partner

"Sonbei. Isn't it obvious?" He chuckles. "But the raccoon fella can join too, if he wants. The more the merrier."

^
"...You are." He whispered, their foreheads touching just as he too interlaces his fingers with the zenko's both in response to the question. "And I you, if you want me to be."

^ "There are times when I wonder the same: if this... was all just a dream that I'm afraid to wake up from."
He recalled the first time Sonbei had visited the dream, a fond memory indeed, when the hunter reintroduced the other to the Doll, and the Messengers. Gehrman was nowhere to be found, assuming he might have been sleeping during that time.

Rainer doesn't consider the Hunter's Dream to be an ideal romantic spot: the many graves that stood were grim reminders of those who once visited the dream who either escaped, or met a terrible fate. He was thankful for the field of flowers and grass behind the workshop that remain untouched from such morbid display. But going back to Sonbei...

"But I know... This is real, us, this dance, everything at this moment."

The hunter soon wraps his arms around the zenko's waist, holding him close and his face leans in, whispering, "Yes...Yes...I'm yours, Sonbei." And deepens their kiss in response, never letting go.
Eldritch Dreams.

Feline Bugler

Well- Rainer seems preoccupied about something at the moment, I think I'd go with Kat.
I'm sure I've heard fairies like to party, it'd probably be a great time.

Beloved Elder

Hmm, this one is a hard choice. I fear Payonai would not be receptive to dancing with someone like me, but I'm sure Kat could be fun. I've taken on a fairy form before; perhaps they would be receptive to having a dance with me~

Normal Human

PAYONAI exclaim
no offence mr. fly but i gotta dance with the angels (serenity)

Blessed Sweetheart

Rutherford T Fly!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas