Welcome to Gaia! ::

Whoa, look at that like / dislike ratio.

When did that happen? People dislike thread? 0.21642429426861 21.6% [ 253 ]
Your OP is too MEAN! 0.082121471343028 8.2% [ 96 ]
Actually I am sort of curious now how that happened. 0.35842600513259 35.8% [ 419 ]
Maybe I'll get the HEATED THREAD TAG 0.073567151411463 7.4% [ 86 ]
Yeah, try to get it HEATED, I LIKE THAT IDEA 0.26946107784431 26.9% [ 315 ]
Total Votes:[ 1169 ]

Eternal Strawberry

15,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
interesting song
i really like the beat, its pretty fun and bouncy
the singing feels like its paced a little weirdly to me tho at parts... i cant really describe it but yeah... lol
i did however, really like it regardless, i may add this to my library
c:

The Tallest Man on Earth - "Love is All"
(tbh thats pretty much exactly how i felt about it,
but i gave it a try cause my friend really liked his stuff... now i have the discography lol )

The acoustic and the lyrics were nice but his voice kinda put me off just a bit. I think I would have liked a lot more if his voice was... I don't know, smoother? That's just a personal preference though, of course. I feel like I need to hear it again for some weird reason.
Awaiting an Accident

Clever Detective

I would not normally listen to this, but I can see it being like background music to do homework to or something. It's relaxing and just can be put in the back of one's mind. That and just for RPing, I could see myself listening to it for certain scenes. All in all, not bad. I expected it to suddenly go into some like heavy s**t, or something.

Ride the Dolphin- Sex Machineguns

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
omg someone else knows who Sex Machineguns are. I tend to prefer their more speed metal songs but this is good too. XD Anchang's voice is a natural match for a bold guitar sound.

SOIL&"PIMP"SESSIONS - SUMMER GODDESS

Tipsy Loiterer

The brass sucked me in right from the start. Love it.

Darren Korb - The Mancer's Dilemma

Tipsy Pie-Maker

OOoo made me want to play Bastion.

G. Love & Special Sauce - Baby's got Sauce

Cuddly Bunny

17,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I feel like realaxing and just loung around
combichrist -Throat full of glass

Dapper Genius

Oh, Combichrist. I like everything I've heard from these guys but I haven't listened enough to them or aggrotech in general--I usually like more guitars in my industrial. This is great, though. Sick beat and bass, as expected of this genre, not totally horrible vocals (though my standards for vocals are... low), and I guess that's really all that matters. I don't know if it's a favorite, but it's definitely more than something I just wouldn't mind--I imagine myself craving this sort of electronic music and reaching for this song or maybe one or two of their other songs. Good stuff.

A Perfect Circle - Judith.

Sparkly Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I don't know, dog. Rock ain't generally my jive, unless it's stupidly over the top; and this skirts that line: in the worst possible way, I mean anti-religion rock songs aren't exactly deviating from the expected norms of rock music, and it's far better than the opposite end of the spectrum (christian rock), but it's still boring.

Especially coupled with a combichrist song preceding it. It doubles the the boring.

And to break the boring mold, I present ridiculous French Hip-Hop~

V: The band has been in existence for 14 years, and have been on the french top 10 charts twice.

So, uh, yeah. You're dumb.

Scratch that, Negrosabe. You're just a p***y.

6,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
It's okay. It sort of sounds like the band is still trying to find their style. swooshed

The sound effects really grated on my ears, and the visual presentation was scary enough that I wasn't interested in watching past the first 25 seconds.

Bustamove

Hoeshido's Prince

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Not my kind of music, but it's nice to know that some people like to stay classy~ smile

Magical~
Bit too cheery for my taste...
The style of music overall isn't really my cup of tea, but I can at least respect it because it's not BS pop music. Guys voice kinda bothers me, but it's not the worst I've heard.

Run Right Back- Black Keys

Divine Bibliophile

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
We Are Coming Undone - Korn and Taylor Swift Mashup

I like the beat and the voice of the singer is nice. Not my current usual, but a welcome change and I can jam to it! Enjoying greatly.

Dapper Codger

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
This is pretty cool actually, I rather like how the guy sings. The whole mashup idea is... ahem... yeah. Strange. But it works surprisingly well biggrin

Sweeney Todd - Epiphany

Shy Friend

Though I've never been one for musicals myself, I like the rhythm and flow of the song, and how it's a great character-establishing moment for the character of Sweeny Todd.

Claude Debussy - Trois Nocturnes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces