Welcome to Gaia! ::

The creepy war veteran uncle that isn't allowed to be around the children.

Tipsy Lunatic

The nephew that all the aunties fawn over.

Heroic Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Younger cousin, spent a couple of years in art school and now he's insufferable.

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Long, lost great-great-great uncle Scarred SureFoot the Spirit of Lost Souls. Also, every family reunion he brings his famous orange ginger soup with homemade croutons! He has a wonderful sense of humor, regardless his background or profession.

Profitable Prophet

The distant aunt that all of the adults are afraid to talk to, for fear of accidentally offending her. They couldn't be more wrong. Usually gets drunk as hell at family unions, but everyone is too polite to say anything. The kids love her.

Elfin Bro

The older brother that dropped out of his senior year in highschool, He sometimes comes home, and his younger siblings are usually excited to see him.
v uh.. **brother sweatdrop

Party Seraph

super shy little sister. she likes to hole up in her room and fangirl over homestuck~

Anxious Browser

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
My cousin twice removed.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

14,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
My younger step-sister.

Conservative Gaian

Galanor Brighteye is the eccentric grandmother who has stories of her days as a popular, yet plain-hard-to-get girl in highschool; mothers and fathers don't want their daughters around her for fear that she'll influence them to scare any boys they come across.
That uncle nobody knows anything about who always appears at family occasions only to make no contact with anyone until he appears at the next family occasion

5,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Member 100
That distant aunt that no one ever see's, but happens to live a very exciting life.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

14,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
My great-niece. We've never been that close, but we see each other when the family gets together on holidays.

Partying Cultist

She's my fairy godmother. Except she doesn't really like helping me out at all. She's all about having me work for what I want. Which is total bull! I mean really, what kind of fairy godmother does that? She could easily bibiddy bobitty boo me a new Benz but noooo! I have to drive this rust bucket! Hey godmother! Princes don't go for girls who drive 20 year old Toyota's! Throw me a bone here!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff