Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
-This is my first time creating a AAY Word Game, so if I seem noobish, and you think you have constructive criticism you'd like to contribute... please do. I want this to be successful.

-OK then... Judging by the person's avatar, which item do you think they hold most dearly, or which item do you think they never seem to remove?

-Please be polite, it's OK to chat, just stay on topic, and post according to the prompt.

-Have fun! ' w'

-Well, no one above me, but this no one could be anyone... so... anything? ' o'

2,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
(Payback blaugh ) Your fallen wish... =D
User Image[I'm not a bad person...]

^^ From what I can recall, you have a fairly consistent outfit...anyways, I'd say of all the items, the sacred leaf is probably the item most important to you. It just pops out, and it seems like it could be significant in some what. 3nodding

^ For you, I'd say the Silver BFF Heart Chain. You wear it, even though it can't be seen... I bet it means something to you. ninja User Image

[...I just have bad luck.]User Image

Chatty Shopper

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
I'd have to say the glasses...they give a bunch of character and they seem to have gotten a lot of use...lol (at least I think they're glasses...) maybe they're scars...well if that's what they are then I'd say those.

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
^^While I hate to point out the obvious, I would have to say the sword. Whether sheathed or naked, it seems always to be there.
^This is the first time I've seen you, but I'll take a wild stab in the dark and say the dragon.

Saint

Haven't seen you either. Is the sword it?

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.^^ I'm going to guess the skull choker. I've never seen you before, but it's little things like that that people tend to use all the time.

^ Hm...There's not much on you, and I haven't seen you before either. Perhaps the Mythrill Halo?
^^^ That hairstyle and color. Never seen you without it. You're always in one of those long, draping dresses as well. Daaaamnswooshed.

^ Well, I've seen you around I know, but I can't match a specific avatar style to the name. I'd have to say the Demon Tail because... if you've shelled out for the damn thing, surely you'll use it as much as possible.

Chatty Shopper

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
The hat, you've had that ever sense I've known you in the harry potter thread thingy
I haven't really seen you around much.. but I'd guess... The chains?
Listening to::

Enchanted Strings

Voltaire – Ex Lover's Lover
User Image[I'm not a bad person...]

^^ I would have to go with those goggles. They seem to convey quite a bit of personality to me.

^ Those boots. I think they're an all-purpose item, and they have a gothic quality that I find consistent with your themes. 3nodding User Image

[...I just have bad luck.]User Image

Ruthless Inquisitor

To everyone else, it would undoubtedly be his sword, given his name, no?
Yet in mine eyes, it will always be his fangs... õ_o

Saint

Possibly the hat?
Hmm. My best guess would have to be the dark elf skin. People tend to be loyal to their imaginary Gaia skincolor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff