Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      O UO OH BOY, I SURE DO LIKE FRIENDSHIP.

Rokusauce's Husbando

Super Hellraiser

Would I be able to join the artists in The Artists' Pub? hmm...

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm kind of bummed that a majority doesn't approve of having the Diego avi diapered for any reason, but I guess that's how the cookie crumbles...
Aw, that was adorable~~ emotion_bigheart

Followed by:

Lapis? emotion_8c

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Fetish talk below:
"I feel like I am slowly becoming alienated from the WG as I am letting my kink for diapers become more public. I also feel this way because I find it very hard to relate to other WGers. For example, I like games and shows nobody else around here plays or watches like Primal Carnage and Columbo. I'm also fearing that I'm coming off as creepy because of my kink and my preference of appearance. I hope this passes or I might fade away."
I should get started on making lunch.

Business Pal

.. How to pronounce Quinoa?

Shy Kitten

i have to study so so so so much augh @_@

Beloved Rabbit

I just woke up from a nap and my chest still hurts... please stop...

Party Animal

I broke my lurking rule. I can never show my face again. OTL
I'm thinking about whether or not I should share the link to my DoD gallery on my profile since the Tumblr thing didn't work out and I'm not willing enough to share any others.

Divine Bard

13,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I really need to catch up on Welcome to Night Vale.

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250

larrystew's Partner In Crime

Comrade

I'm wondering why I get confused and embarrassed over things, and why people are strange. I don't get them.

Beloved Rabbit

Its raining so much and everything is so beautiful right now. ... ... When I was a kid, back in our old home, I used to wish that I would get my comfy coat, Bugs bunny plushie, a heater, phone radio with soft melodies, turn off the lights and read a nice book while watching the rain. I know its a very simple and small wish but this tiny little wish never came true and now we've moved to a new small house... ... and it doesn't feel home at all, I don't feel like enjoying the rain here but I hope I accept this. I'm sorry I vented a bit. These were thoughts clogging my mind. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff