Welcome to Gaia! ::

What'll you do now that you've got a sidekick?

Go on magical adventures together! 0.336 33.6% [ 42 ]
SMASH SOME HEADS! 0.152 15.2% [ 19 ]
Isn't it obvious? Rule the world. 0.168 16.8% [ 21 ]
Ohohoho~ ... /closes the bedroom door behind them 0.096 9.6% [ 12 ]
Isn't that wonderful? Now do my bidding, slave! 0.248 24.8% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 125 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 >

Demonic Zealot

Your first order of business will be finding someone more capable to take your place.
You would undoubtedly slow me down in battle.

Invisible Seeker

Aren't you a handsome boy? I'm rather surprise by this turn of events, but no matter. I need you to be a good boy and fetch my smokes, and after that, accompany me to do some errands. There is only one rule you must follow; Never try to take off my veil or look at me without it. That is only rule I shall make, so pretty easy to follow eh?

v Sure, I don't mind helping you sell weed herbs from your closet. If any of them tries to get rowdy they'll get a face full of poison breath tho! emotion_dowant

No Power

Huh...well...you seem kind of mysterious and scary. I don't want you scaring off my legitimate customers!

There are some herbs I grow in my closet that you can help me take care of. People who buy those are a little more shady so...I'm sure you can deal.

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      "If you can go out and do the grocery shopping, I would greatly appreciate it."
"If yer gonna be workin' with me Timmy ya've at least gotta' wear some darker colors, my job relies upon stealth pretty often."

Feral Spirit

"I suppose you could run the shop during the day, though it would require some training...Hmnn. Nah, I'm sure you'll be fine without it, just try not sell the wrong clocks to the wrong clients."

Cheery Genius

User Image "A watchmaker is my new sidekick?! How delightful! Then I suppose that means you wouldn't mind helping me and my business partner design some new timepieces, hm?"

Fashionable Partner

12,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Time magic, y'say?
Sounds cool as hell!
Can you make people old? I wanna kill people like that, man!

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Come up with a theme song and catch phrase.

I've always wanted a loli flat-chested sidekick.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Oh really? Time for your heel-to-face turn. :3
v
eek Um, all right, since I'm your sidekick and all, now...

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

"Would you please help me lure my next victim with your music?" She asks politely.

Lover

Please get rid of the mouse problem in the garage with that big choppy sword of yours!

Allied Lionheart

Yeulveren eyes her new 'sidekick', as it were, and seems to be deep in thought. Then, she nods.

"We take a break," she says, decided. She doesn't quite understand the idea of having a sidekick, and so applies the term to what she is used to--clan and family. And while she may have her duties to the clan, she is not above spending leisurely time with them to foster bonds and ensure their safety and contentment. Unless an emergency calls for her immediate attention, they were free. "We will enjoy the festival, as we are more than prepared to do~"

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
    She seemingly attempts to hide behind the parfait glass, then pretends as if she'd done no such thing. "Oh. I didn't see you there, really! Well~ I had a big day full of loitering planned out, including the consumption of confections and unsavory, I mean, fine literature. It's... it's more adventurous than it sounds, really!" She grumbles. "Elves chasing me down with personal questions and feeding me cookies and... well. That aside. You seem to be dressed for the part so it seems that we just need to be getting you the consumables in question don't we?"

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
You will be my captured princess until I seize Peach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff