Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Codger

20,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Before you take my life, would you mind putting on some more clothing? Otherwise, go right ahead.

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"Yes! Yes! Please TAKE my LIFE! Goddamnit the only way I'm going to let people see me dressed like this is if I'm dead - wait where you're going? Even with my regenerative factor it's still possible to kill me, you just need to - hey are you listening?"
".... You're a thousand knives short, maid. Oh wait. Huh, mistook you for someone else."

"Go change into something more suitable first, then we'll talk. It's no fun if the first shot flings you into the air for a million people to see."

Biggest Member

Oh, take as many as you like. I'm glad I can come back to this form at least, once you're done. I've grown to like how limber it is.

v Maybe not permanently, but I can certainly seal you into the ground for half a millennium like that other demon lady who thought the same. mrgreen

Azrael Ryell's Waifu

"You really think you, a mere mortal, can take down one of the most powerful demons in existence? Good luck with that."

Genius

Don't get too full of yourself *tazes, then runs while shouting* Every demon seems to claim that they're the most powerful. Not impressed!

Countess Gentlewoman

33,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
(Suddenly a team of bodyguards whisks Comtesse away.) "Guys, I didn't even find out why she wanted to kill me."

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
He motions for Kaiser to take the lead. "I'll give your guys fair warning, he's not exactly the gentle type."

V: "I'd rather not do this myself, but I have little choice in the matter. I ask for no mercy nor forgiveness."

Devoted Explorer

I will defend myself at all cost if you attack me. I would rather not fight you, but I will if you force me to.

O.G. Gaian

/snarls

Bring it, hunter!

Humorist

"Good luck with that..."

Supreme Cat

17,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Egg Collector 100
/makes a run for it

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
you want to fight my fire?
-readies staff-
i can outburn whatever puny flames you can make.

O.G. Gaian

Of course I'll be your wife! heart

Wait... you said "life"? gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out