Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh god my life is going to come at an end by a loopy purple skinned deer-person. How did this even happen? Where has my life gone wrong?
Judging from the smear of red on the man's face, he can bleed. Good. That means he can die.

The pirate rolls initiative and pulls sword and gun. Here's to walking away alive.

Benevolent Hunter

7,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Crap, they have an eyepatch. That means hypnosis is only half as effective (Fairy Tail logic).
"Tell you what- I'll give you 50% of the treasure... 55%...60%...65%... You know, the entire crew is on my side now, so you'd be wise to take my offer." mrgreen

Wicked Bear

19,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
*pulls a huge gun out of nowhere* Let's rumbleā€¦

WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Supportive Kid

-as they pull out the gun it falls to multiple sliced up pieces and i'm behind them with a toy knife to their throught- you really shouldn't try to harm animals..-he's suddenly chained up after he blinks and i'm gone without a trace-
V-the umbrella broke on impact with my scales and due to it hitting my head along with Steve,Steve gets mad and starts to laugh evilly-

Beloved Bibliophile

19,900 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Building the Army 50
-Beat with umbrella-

Beloved Rabbit

User Image

Hey, its not in my authority to make someone a magical girl.
      Step on Lunalulu's tail instead -dechuu.
"Are you going to turn me into Sailor V? She's so beautiful and smart. Something exciting's always happening in her life, not like mine."

Was that the right thing to say? I saw it on TV one time.

Elrom's Waifu

Beloved Wife

14,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
Yo we're gonna be late for the show~!

/gives them a kiss on the lips/

C'mon! Let's go!

Anxious Duck

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
W-what? Why did you kiss me?! o///o

Pesky Character

13,200 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Befriended 100
>Scrambles away through a small gap like a cat that is about to have a bath

(( I was expecting to be kicked or something, if I was cornered by a small, Imp-like / Dragon-like creature, I'd kick it. ))

Supportive Kid

-pats them softly seeing them as a dog of some kind and goes off and comes back with a bowl of bacon for them- here you go doggy!

Dapper Genius

eh you dont seem to bad i might stick around for a bit but ill probably escape sooner or later... so what do we do first?

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
*bristles* "You got some nerve, kid, you kn-" *catches a scent* "What is that?... You have bacon or something? Let me have it." O_O
"Hey, look, there's a nice looking huge piece of wiggling bacon behind you-" *attempts to run away but fails miserably*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff