Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

Well, I did think of that. I did not feel any demonic presence from her, if that is an indication...

Mister Shin Majin is actually the very oldest WGer who existed. In fact, I heard he founded the WG subforum.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Didn't Mr invisible found the word games forum?

snooze's eyepatch isn't covering up an injury, she wears it to hide her incredibly obvious lazy eye.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Hey, eyepatches are cool no matter why you have them. I'd wear one myself if not for the fact it'd obstruct my vision too badly (and my vision's already not that great).

I've heard talk that Kefka has no brain. His slime does all the thinking for him, Kefka's just the mindless brawn.

Hallowed Shade

I've heard that too... It is kind of strange that you never see him without that slime on his head...

The circus performers tell me that Ichigo only got the job of ringmaster by killing the previous one. Before that she was the tightrope walker!

Elfin Bro

I'm certainly not about to report that- I'd hate to turn out like that last ringmaster she offed!

I heard that Navean and that disembodied floating skull aside her arranged their wedding this weekend- I admit they're a sweet match.

Dead Hellraiser

"I'm sure they'll be happy together."

"Payonai's actually a straight-A student."

Tipsy Egg

8,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
I knew he was hiding something by always turning his back on us!

Did you guys hear? Rhea's animals aren't actually dead!

O.G. Gaian

Good! I like live animals much better.

So Melancholic isn't really in a band; she just tells people that to get free stuff.

V Lies! You have no proof and the cops will never believe you! Also, they would totally be too distracted looking at your chest.

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
That doesn't make sense. What kind of free stuff would she even get?

Okay, I dunno if I should say this, but it needs to be said...

SHE MURDERED HER HUSBAND WITH A TOY GUN!!

^ You're probably right...

V You're also...sort of right... redface

Elfin Bro

Well, I'm not sure whether I'm surprised that guns that small are made- or the fact she's a murderer!

So- I've heard that Shin drank that potion on purpose with full knowledge of what it'd do to him. He just wanted an idea of how he'd look as a female.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
I like the female body and all, but not enough to augment myself to have part of one.

That butterfly got huge and started chasing payo after he stole shin's chemicals and accidentally poured them on it in chemistry class.

Shy Friend

I don't know if that's true... I think that might just be an Atlas Moth. Big, yes, but not unnatural.

Between you and me... I think that the slime on Kefka's head is an evil mastermind and is controlling his every action.

Bashful Shapeshifter

14,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Cool Cat 500
gaia_angelleft I'd love to study it, if that is the case. gaia_angelright
The violen that Azolus is holding is actually strung with human guts, and not cat guts like it's supposed to be.

Dead Hellraiser

"...Well, technically catgut is usually made from sheep or pig, not cat as it's named, so I imagine human would work as well."

"Salem likes to scare their students into thinking they'll consume their flesh if they misbehave."

O.G. Gaian

I don't have a problem with her doing just that. Kids need to learn to act right.

So Rhea doesn't seem to have the ability for necromancy at all! I tried to pay her to bring back my bunny and she wouldn't. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff