Welcome to Gaia! ::

have a little makeout session.

Elfin Bro

Since we didn't know each other what well, we resolved to watch the out-dated television.
It was a nostalgic, pleasant seven minutes..!

Seeker

"Since we weren't really digging each others vibe, I just gave my pooch some kisses."

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
I played with his cute doggy and we talked about anime. :3

Eternal Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Building the Army 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
Probably talk about her senpai and how she can capture his attention.

Elfin Bro

Being a shapeshifter, Illy managed to assume the form of a wide variety of things I thought of- from foxes to grumpy politicians.

It was a pretty fun seven minutes to be honest!

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

"Payo," she hics, "gave me something to drink and" hic, "it tasted funny!" She covers her face and giggles.

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

The man inexplicably disappears all of a sudden, and then the closet doors open despite them being locked.

"Don't just sit there twiddling your thumbs, let yourself out rabbit."

The Forgotten Man From Beyond Reality

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sig art by blubber tubber

Chubby Cutie

37,650 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Squish Squish 500
  • The Sweetest 250
"She wasn't all that into the idea of actually spending the seven minutes doing anything fun, so we just sat there in awkward silence for most of the time."

Sarah folds her arms, pouting.

"All I wanted was one kiss- just one!"

v ...thank you for making my night

Dangerous Lover

SPACESPACESPACE
      In which Tilly tries to have a 7 minute BF with Sarah about some of the outfits that these people at the party are wearing.
Run through a cloud-themed obstacle course and race with the doves.

Taken Gekko

10,315 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
Probably accidentally stumble onto the topic of MLP then sit through her talking about it for a few minutes straight.

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

"Oh? Are you sure you want to know~? I promised to keep it a secret--oh alright! I asked him the difficult questions that probed his psyche, like what's behind that eyepatch, to when was his first time and what position he was in, to which side of politics he is in and if he would kill his love if it'd save the world, to what are the secret herbs and spices that a certain fast food chain he worked at uses in their chicken!"

The shadow makes a menacing giggle.

"All very sensitive info, you know? But he did get to hear my precious opinions on the questions, so it's all right, right~?"

The "Idol" Who Spreads Madness Behind Her And Despair In Front Of Her

Questing:
Crane Warrior,Shuaijan Tactical,
Bleak Reality

Leave a message for the Papier Mache World?

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sig art by blubber tubber

Supportive Kid

-starts eating all her lil ghost then spits out tiny eggs- snacks are good for waiting

Beloved Rabbit

User Image

Question myself repeatedly that, "Why is she here?" and patiently wait for these seven minutes to pass hoping to come back here next time ALONE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff