Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cultist

9,975 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
oh yes, I LOVE demoness/succubus avatars, they're so sultry and classy! That shade of red is doing you some good girl ;D

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
very sassy , I love the colors used here . Jun I have liked the last couple looks I have seen from you . I hope to see more of you
Mina this is your best avatar yet. Everything is completely on point. I love the background and ambiance, and your avvie looks completely stunning. Amazing!

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Aw, you always paint such a scene, and all of your characters are so elegant and well-composed in a very involved fantasy setting! Very pretty-- like a lady of the lake/fae kinda vibe. Love the little firefly accents, and the nice vaporous blur hue.

McSwooshed!

Neshy! Ah, lookin' sexy. Like--- whipped cream on the succubus kinda sexy. A very well-composed, sexy demoness, while still keeping it fresh and unique. Lots of people do sexy demons, but this one caught my eye--- I really like the floral pattern winding up her left.

Celebrating Pants

21,650 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I love your horror themed avis. A lot of them send chills down my spine. This spider avi is a little different but I totally love it! Kinda reminds me of a Dark Souls enemy.
Nice background. It makes your avatar really stand out.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
That's a really hard core looking mech suit outfit. It looks mean and ready to battle. I like how all the blues match.
I love the flowing cape and the background. The whole avvie really tells a story =)

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Nes ,

I honestly love this look it is sexy and well made , I like the use of the retreat item and that hair meow ^.^

Questionable Entrepreneur

12,375 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
What a pretty scene you've created !
I'm so used to seeing you in long dresses that my first though was that she's getting her whole skirt wet !
Not until I gave it another look, It's certainly an avatar that keeps the gazes at her.
Nice job !

Precious Admirer

Another cute form of Fenmore! For some reason, this form in particular just makes me wanna pinch his cheeks. They seem so round and pink and shiny and... and pinch-able.
o 3o

/pinch

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I really love this outfit of yours! heart It looks modern, but with a twist! heart I love the goggles on your forehead and the clothing that you've chosen! heart Great job! heart

Cosmic Character

-- -- --"I simply love how your avi reminds me of how I dressed in high school! I mean, I didn't like high school very much, but my sense of fashion was certainly unique- much like your avi!"-- -- --

Generous Gatekeeper

13,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
a great use of white here to make a truly Angelic avi . well done love
I love it! I read the story this time and it is great so much effort goes into your avatar's and stories that from a bystander point of view I can see the passion that goes into making an outfit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff