Welcome to Gaia! ::

If the answer is "1433 days", what is the question?

"At what point do libraries abandon fines and introduce hitmen?" 0.33039294306335 33.0% [ 824 ]
"How long does it take Stephen Hawking to sing Bohemian Rhapsody?" 0.25501202886929 25.5% [ 636 ]
"I am the Leap Year Killer, when will I strike next?" 0.41459502806736 41.5% [ 1034 ]
Total Votes:[ 2494 ]

Shade

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100
(ooomph. well, about a year ago I would've described someone I had only known for five or six months but I'm good at super grudges so...my bestie looks just like me except she has short hair that tends to be straight and thick. It's getting to a point where it needs to be cut but I think she's putting it off as long as she can. Her boobs are bigger than mine and that is a constant source of irritation since she likes to remind me of it every time we argue. When we argue we argue about stupid shiit like books and characters and things that happened, like, five years ago. The dog likes her more than me but I guess since the cat likes me more than her it evens out. She's good at her own style of art and should really branch out a little bit, learn new things, and her imagination is pretty awesome but she hardly ever writes it down or vocalizes it.
She's randomly obsessed with The Safehold Series. Her avatars are amazing.
I thought I would miss her more when I was gone for a bit but it was kind of like misplacing one of your earrings; you know its missing but it's not a critical situation. She's my other half which is cool but also annoying as heck when we go out in public together. I'm never alone when I'm with her.
She has an obsession with sushi; I mean, I like it but stop asking me out for sushi!
I was going to write more but I think I've rambled enough.)

Next: Tell me about the oldest piece of furniture in your home and how long you've owned/ had it.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Eh. We moved into this house not long ago(about two years). Hmmm. *looks around*
I guess it's the bookcase.We had it when we were at the last house.

If you could be part of a band/group, which would it be, what would be your position and why?

Incredible Witch

SWOOSHED.

Poets of the Fall. And I'd be a band manager. I'm good at herding people to where they need to go and making sure that things are happening when and where they need to happen.
As for why I'd be in Poets of the Fall? I fell in love with their music when I had just graduated from high school. Seriously, a lot of my inner theme music is a few of theirs.

TNP What is your earliest memory that you can recall?

Hallowed Shade

Being held as an infant by my mom, who's sitting on the floor with her back against the couch, and my dad sort of hovering/kneeling next to her and looking over her shoulder down at me.
But there's a possibility that came from a dream or something and wasn't a real memory because it was a sort of out-of-body experience with me "viewing" it from about where the TV was rather than seeing it from my own eyes. I don't know, feels to me like a memory though.
If it's not, then my first memory would be of me climbing over my crib walls after being put to bed in order to play with my brother and watch what my parents were watching on TV by hiding in the hallway.

If you had superpowers, which one(s) would you want and what would you do with it/them?

NiChangelo's Wife

Fallen Mama

I would love being able to fly, and super strength/endurance and a healing factor. I would try to protect people with it, if I could. ; w;
Ooh ooh, and I would also love to be able to survive in hostile environments like outer space so I could explore the galaxy! * o*

Also, I would love having the ability to turn invisible at will in case I want a break and just disappear for a while, haha.

Is there something you discovered recently that you would like to be an expert at some day? And if so, what is it? And if not, what's something you've always wanted to be an expert at?

Eternal Seeker

9,350 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
taxidermy. i already collect bones and i may be prone to pulling road kill off the road and skinning it for the bones. im obsessed with animals and i like to appreciate them in death and life alike. i cant really take up taxidermy until im living in a house with someone who wont mind me storing dead animals in the freezer lol

What's you worst childhood memory?

Incredible Witch

Getting beat up in the 3rd grade by a boy in my class named David Pickles. emotion_donotwant
One day, out of nowhere, he was punching my arms and my back, no matter where I went during recess. I ran around the playground, screaming for a teacher to notice that I was getting hit and no one came. And then I got punched in the face (where I got my first black eye ever), kicked in the stomach, and then dragged over to the swings where the little monster proceeded to throw the swing at my face, giving me a bloody nose.

By the time a teacher even noticed, I was already an awful mess and she had to have the office call my mom to pick me up so she could take me to the hospital. As for David, he just got a warning instead of being expelled for beating up a kid.
I was terrified of that monster for years, even after I went to a new school soon after. And unfortunately, since it was a small area in Nebraska, I ended up going to Junior High with him and I did my best to avoid him because A) I didn't want to end up hurt again and B) I didn't want to lose control and go ape-s**t on him for the terror he inflicted on me.
Thank whatever deity in the sky that I moved to VA when I was about to start High School.

What's one of your favorite vacations?

Shy Friend

It's a little thing, but there's the time my family went to Portland, Maine for a marathon my stepfather was running in, in July of 2013. It began at around seven in the morning on a Sunday, so while my stepfather was running, my sister, mother and I walked around the scenic downtown area. It was just us strolling about; no-one else was awake at that time. It was perfectly quiet, save for birdsong and distant cheers of marathoners. We eventually stopped at a place called the Standard Baking Company, which is this tiny old bakery in a courtyard between two modern hotels. It was small and tucked out-of-the-way, and had wooden benches, lavender flowers and grapevine-covered trellises outside, and there were finches, sparrows and pigeons flitting about. The food and tea from the bakery was wonderful, and the birds snatched any crumbs that fell when you sat outside in the shade. It was about 8:30 AM at that time, it hadn't gotten too hot yet, and the morning sun was rather lovely over the water. There were some people arriving to get their morning coffee and biscuit, and they were pleasant to talk to and had their dogs sitting outside with us. I've had more exciting vacations (I went to Disneyland when I was ten), but this one really stuck in my mind because of how completely peaceful that moment at the bakery, and our walk downtown was. It's a simple thing, but I was perfectly happy there.

What is your favorite song, and why?

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
My current favorite is "Infinity" by The Xx. And the reason why I like it so much is because of the type of music. I feel that I can listen to this song while showering, or driving, or when it's raining. It's just so chill. But I especially like it when it reaches 3:21. The music just starts to slowly increase in the background as they repeat the words. I feel like they're passive aggressively arguing. I don't know how to explain it. I just really love how the suspense, the music builds up until the song ends.

What kind of animal would you love to have as a pet if you could domesticate it, and why?

Enigmatic Mecha

19,925 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Oooh good one! Hmmm...I think a opossum! I think they're really super cute, I love their little tipped ears and weird little hands, they also look like great cuddlers and they're pretty smart!

Do you have a dream journal? If yes what's the last thing you wrote down, if no what's the last dream you remember?
No. Speaking of dreams, I dreamt about me playing Pet Society, a now-defunct Facebook game, and taking care of my virtual pet there.

(I really miss those times... sad )

Recall one of your (if not the most) tragic memories of your life. How do you cope up with it?

Loiterer

In my case there was very little choice. I had to cope. I was reduced to changing to a positive perspective, just being overall flexible with the situation, figuring out how to compromise. Allowing myself to cry was crucial.

What is your desktop background and why did you choose it?

v High five for anime! I have Ghibli and HxH!

PUMMMY's Partner In Crime

Sexy Squad

^ Heck yeah, anime! B) They're both on my bucket list once I find a good place to torrent //cries in the corner

Three different wallpaper. First is homestuck trolls, second is a transition of LoL champs and the third is different shots of Kaneki Ken. //brick'd I picked them since they're my favorite webcomic/game/anime plus it's nice to stare at them when you don't know what to do.

Have you ever had one of those life changing moments? What was it about?

Xyronix's Bae

Anxious Nerd

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Oh, definitely. It was the day that I finally realized what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. And I know that sounds relatively normal, but when you've been wondering from major to major in a university for 5 years and battling depression because of it, it's kind of a big deal.

If you could do anything right now, in this very moment, regardless of consequence, what would you do?

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kill some people.

If someone told you that you were a mistake, how would you respond?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff