Welcome to Gaia! ::

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I know there are some very ambitious people on Gaia and I'm curious to see just how many fluffs people plan to raise and for the Anti-Cute faction that want to eat the fluffs, how many fluffs do you think you can eat before you're sick of the taste of fluff?

For me it will be however many fluffs I can raise until I get bored or I leave for my vacation next week. I don't have a set amount. But I'm sure many people do.

Reindeer

You could spin fluffs into thread-like fibers and then proceed to make ramen out of them.. and preserve them... surprised

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Oeuf
You could spin fluffs into thread-like fibers and then proceed to make ramen out of them.. and preserve them... surprised

Well, that's one way to do it, I suppose, wouldn't they taste nasty after a while though? I would think with all that fur they'd get moldy rather fast.

Reindeer

Queen-of-the-Rogue
Oeuf

Well, that's one way to do it, I suppose, wouldn't they taste nasty after a while though? I would think with all that fur they'd get moldy rather fast.
You needa preserve it cool

Edit: or we could try fluff jam, but I think that might be a bit dry

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Oeuf
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Oeuf

No, I think that Jam might be the way to go. Just have to use more of them.

Reindeer

Queen-of-the-Rogue
Oeuf
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Oeuf

Jam and jellies and ramen... we need the ramen crying

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Oeuf
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Oeuf
Queen-of-the-Rogue
Oeuf

Jam and jellies and ramen... we need the ramen crying

Well, I like Jam and I've never had Ramen though I know a lot of people eat it. So I prefer the idea of Fluff Jam. We need to keep a few fluffs for breeding purposes, but we don't want to overpopulate the fluffs so we can use the rest for jam and jelly.

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

if they taste anything like marshmallows.....a lot

Reindeer

Queen-of-the-Rogue

Well, I like Jam and I've never had Ramen though I know a lot of people eat it. So I prefer the idea of Fluff Jam. We need to keep a few fluffs for breeding purposes, but we don't want to overpopulate the fluffs so we can use the rest for jam and jelly.
Okay okay rofl I'll make fluff ramen in my district and you can make fluff jam in yours cool
If Fluffs are more like cotton candy, well...they'll go fast.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
I'd imagine eating a Fluff would be hard. Like eating cottonballs. Wouldn't they just get lodged in your throat?

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
mana of the glass moon
I'd imagine eating a Fluff would be hard. Like eating cottonballs. Wouldn't they just get lodged in your throat?

Well, someone thinks they'd be cotton candy, I'd press them for Jam if I had to do something with them.

Then Ouef would make them into Ramen, still not sure how that one would work out.

Merry Muse

16,700 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
OV8ION
If Fluffs are more like cotton candy, well...they'll go fast.

They would, and they're cute, which means all the kiddies will want them.

Fluff Lover

14,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Queen-of-the-Rogue
mana of the glass moon

Well, someone thinks they'd be cotton candy, I'd press them for Jam if I had to do something with them.

Then Ouef would make them into Ramen, still not sure how that one would work out.
mmm, cotton candy fluffs. Now there's an idea....

Shapeshifter

Fluffs actually taste like Panda.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas