Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallant Reveler

9,400 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hnnng-san
Zuul of Gozer
I'm pretty close to finishing my pegacorn too sad I keep reading that the time was extended to 5pm pst and it's a little past 4 est.

They changed it to noon PST a few hours ago. WTF Gaia.
Okay, nevermind. >:T If I'd had known that, I would have just stayed up even later last night.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
xXOomorathXx
The Legendary Guest
xXOomorathXx
The Legendary Guest
Waiting on another announcement - I tried to treat someone and got Event Not Active, and now I can treat again. In towns my fluff is gone though.

Noticed this as well.

It's rubbish, this whole event was glitched beyond tolerance and now they randomly change the end time?

IKR. The glitches really slowed down my progress with the event and now they pull this move and lie to us about the end time. COME ON GAIA WTH!?

I just posted a complaint thread to this effect, the first I've ever made in all my years here. This is really poor treatment of loyal Gaians.

Gallant Reveler

9,400 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Hnnng-san
Otan
Yeah, I don't get out of work until the event is over, so an extension would be awesome. I'm on lunch break right now, but apparently Gaia's servers don't agree with my work's firewall and I can't finish up my fluff.

Also, It looks like I didn't get that midnight happiness-turns-into-loyalty boost? Or was that just another one of those event legends?

(I think it may require them actually working to turn stuff off rather than it being automatic, which is why it's ending at the end of work hours, rather than at midnight. Hope not, though.)

*sighs* I kept noticing that too, about the midnight happiness thing. Turns out, when I read the official guide again, they had changed it...That means I wasted a few day thinking once I got my fluff to full happiness, I was done for the day.
I did the same thing!

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Otan
Hnnng-san
Zuul of Gozer
I'm pretty close to finishing my pegacorn too sad I keep reading that the time was extended to 5pm pst and it's a little past 4 est.

Okay, nevermind. >:T If I'd had known that, I would have just stayed up even later last night.

I know right. I woulda been done with my 10th fluff too, but I wanted to change my avatar. Only needed a few more games, and I logged into the towns one minute after the event ended.

7,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
Hnnng-san
Zuul of Gozer

So that was 20k down the drain since I had to buy a soul of fluff just to get the pegacorn in the first place.

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Zuul of Gozer
Hnnng-san
Zuul of Gozer

So that was 20k down the drain since I had to buy a soul of fluff just to get the pegacorn in the first place.

That's strange. The soul of fluff should have automatically been changed once you got it and talked to blaze.

7,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
Hnnng-san
Zuul of Gozer
Hnnng-san
Zuul of Gozer

That's strange. The soul of fluff should have automatically been changed once you got it and talked to blaze.

I had to buy a soul of fluff on the market.

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Zuul of Gozer
Hnnng-san
Zuul of Gozer
Hnnng-san
Zuul of Gozer

I meant after you bought it from the market and then talked to Blaze.

7,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
Hnnng-san
Zuul of Gozer
Hnnng-san
Zuul of Gozer
Hnnng-san
Zuul of Gozer

I meant after you bought it from the market and then talked to Blaze.

when I got a new fluff it got infused with the soul of fluff to become a pegacorn.

Mythical Streaker

24,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
The Legendary Guest
xXOomorathXx
The Legendary Guest
xXOomorathXx
The Legendary Guest
Waiting on another announcement - I tried to treat someone and got Event Not Active, and now I can treat again. In towns my fluff is gone though.

Noticed this as well.

It's rubbish, this whole event was glitched beyond tolerance and now they randomly change the end time?

IKR. The glitches really slowed down my progress with the event and now they pull this move and lie to us about the end time. COME ON GAIA WTH!?

I just posted a complaint thread to this effect, the first I've ever made in all my years here. This is really poor treatment of loyal Gaians.

In my many years here I don't think iv ever made a complaint thread. Never had a thing to complain about till now.

And I do agree we Loyal Gaians don't deserve to be treated poorly like this.

Shameless Flatterer

11,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Because of this I suspect a lot of gaians will be having a chat with the Admins when that weekly conversation thing opens again, I just want my pegacorn! crying

17,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
This is totally wrong! I thought I had another day, come home to find that the event ended in the middle of the day! That's not right, at least let it be a whole day instead of ending it when people are most likely to be out and about and not able to play! I just needed one more fluff to get the last achievement and it was my pegacorn fluff too! This really stinks

Shameless Flatterer

11,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Starlite85
This is totally wrong! I thought I had another day, come home to find that the event ended in the middle of the day! That's not right, at least let it be a whole day instead of ending it when people are most likely to be out and about and not able to play! I just needed one more fluff to get the last achievement and it was my pegacorn fluff too! This really stinks
I know, I was on my last fluff and IT WAS my pegacorn Fluff. gonk gonk

Heated Noob

10,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Well this sucks completely. I was one fluff away from the 10 raised fluffs achievement. I literally only needed ONE MORE POINT for loyalty and this BS happens? What kind of s**t? It should at least lasted the entire day. This is unfair.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Oh, crap. eek I forgot when the event was ending and never got to trade my pegacorn soul. gonk

I guess that's what I get for procrastinating... xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces