Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
Kate started rethinking her decision. She was gonna have to keep bringing in new fluffs into her home to help recover anyway. "Although, I could just hide the little guy."
I'll figure something out...

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon
I'll figure something out...

"Are you sure?"

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
"Are you sure?"
Yes...

Sapphire Otter

Bittersweet Anon
Yes...

She lowered her head and began tapping her two index fingers together. "Okay, sorry. I'm really just recovering them enough so they can return back into the wild. Hopefully avoiding EB this time."

Festive Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Malevolent Informer

RandomKate
She lowered her head and began tapping her two index fingers together. "Okay, sorry. I'm really just recovering them enough so they can return back into the wild. Hopefully avoiding EB this time."
Good luck...

Sapphire Otter

Quote:

"My stalker?" She didn't know whether to feel bad for the stranger person or a little worried. Kate tilted her head slightly, puzzled. "Why stalk me? I don't like stalkers. The same with my housemate."

(( Thank you for the message! ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: Vicky lay on the bed, warm under the covers as her father sat on the edge. He ran his hand across his head, smoothing the last bits of hair that clung there, as he prepared to tell her a story. Daddy always had the best stories, stories that came from his own mind and not the colorful storybooks Mommy read from.

The stories were about far off lands, where fairies fought acorn monsters and princes and princesses went on adventures in mazes made out of crystal. They were all great stories and Vicky couldn&��t wait for tonight&��s tale.

&��This story&��s going to be a little different,&�� Daddy said to her, as he placed his hands in his lap. She looked up at his face and noticed it looked different, but she didn&��t quite know why. His smile looked&�& crooked somehow. Vicky shrugged. Maybe he ate something that made his tummy upset.

&��That&��s okay Daddy,&�� Vicky said. &��I love all your stories.&��

Daddy smiled his new crooked smiled and began, keeping his hands in his lap instead of waving them around like he usually did during story time. His voice grew deeper, instead of lighter and slightly silly, like it did when he had told her stories on previous nights. The voice filled her mind and the story became almost like a movie, with images that danced on the edges of her eyes, crisp and clear.

&��There once was a dragon who had an odd breath. While other dragons breathed fire, he breathed fear. It came out of his mouth like a thick black beam, that wrapped around his victims and filled their minds and souls with the fears of all the people the dragon had ever killed.

And the dragon had killed thousands. Each new victim became one more fear to add it its breath, one more piece of food to digest for eternity and regurgitate into stronger venom.&��

Daddy&��s mouth opened and a thick spray of black came out, wrapping itself around her head. She screamed and the stinging smoke filled her mouth, gagging her with a bitter chill, the same chill she felt when her parents forgot to turn her nightlight on. But this chill was deeper, thicker than anything she&��d ever felt before. It went into her bones and drew all the heat from her body and soul, until she felt nothing but the screams of thousands of voices.

&��The dragon especially loved children,&�� a voice said from somewhere through the screams. &��But not for their fears. The dragon could hide in a child for years, feeding and feasting to his heart&��s content. All he had to do was take on the shape of someone the child trusted. Children were such easy prey and once the dragon finished feasting on them, he had a new body that would last for years.&��

-A charming tale for you to enjoy

Demon's Kin

"Demon, you're stories always seem..." She couldn't put the word together. They weren't as charming to her than it was to him. Kate just wasn't into those stories, especially of death. She crossed her arms, unamused by the demon's appearance. "Why did you tell me this tale, anyway?"

(( Thank you for the message, Demon! ^^ ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:

*Smiles* Thank you, dear! My fluffs are enjoying them just as much as I am.

(( Thank you for the message! ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:

Always and forever

User Image

AND EVER

What is that alien thing?
(( OH GAWD. GET IT OFF OF ME! *runs back and forth in panic* ))
*Watches* This is somewhat amusing.
Still. What is it, though? And, where did it come from?? It's so icky looking.

(( XD Off you! Thanks! ))

Familiar Fairy

19,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
fluff treats!

Sapphire Otter

JayLoo
fluff treats!

The orange fluff hopped around upon hearing the word 'treats'. "Thank you for the treats, miss! I'm sure the little one will enjoy them!"

Sapphire Otter

User Image

What to do now? Hmm...

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
violets are purple.
Here's a gift for you,
hope it doesn't make you look like Urkle.
~Anon Naru

The mage tilted her head, confused by the wording just a tad. "Who's Urkle? I'm guessing he looks bad?"

(( She doesn't get the reference. I do, though! Thank you fro the message! ))

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: You are at the park, playing with your pet fluff. Â&Your fluff stops for a moment and it bounces towards a tree. Â&It bounces back to you, with a rose in its mouth. Â&Your fluff's eyes grow heavy and it falls asleep, dropping the rose. Â&When you picked up the rose, you notice a goldish liquid leaking from the bite marks.

The tree's leaves suddenly rustle as a man with longish black hair and copper skin drops down. Â&He wears a pair of black overalls, black work boots, a black workshirt, black gloves with padded sleeves, a red patterned bandana on his neck, and a black eye mask with white eyes. Â&The man glares at you as he gets up from the impact. Â&He sprints without hesitation and snags your fluff. Â&He leaps onto the wall, climbs it like a panicked cat, and slides down on the other side to escape. Â&You ran out the park's exit and to where that thief landed. Â&A small sack was found at the site. Â&You decided to take it before a cop ran to you.

"Hey you!" Â&He shouts.

You face the cop.

"That perpetrator was the Rose Thief. Â&He has been stealing fluffs from many people and I see that he has taken your's. Â&Don't worry; Â&We'll get him." Â&He tips his hat to you and walked towards his police car. Â&You open the sack and took the item out.

"Wait a second... Why am I just standing here doing nothing?? He took Orangey!"

Picking a random direction, she hurried down the path until it came to even more choices in direction. She didn't know how to track the man. Not even her magically abilities could help her. With no sight of him after ten minutes of looking around town, she took a moment to rest and catch her breath.

"When I find that guy," she said, leaning herself against the wall. "Just when I got that little fluff too!"

(( I don't have an actual name for the current fluff, so... ORANGEY! Thank you for the message! ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff