Fairy

Fairy

yum_hotdog

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Lamprey is apparently my fluffs name don't know how they came up with that one but it is its name. I didn't really choose it just what I got it's my first fluff and I don't get this game. sweatdrop
Put me in the spotlight...

I've got little Bert. I didn't name him though. He came with that name. But I think that it's still adorable.

I was born for it.

Dangerous Trainer

22,015 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
My fluffs named Bert..the name was what he came with*shrugs*..which is odd for a pegicorn fluff..but ah well..works. Feed away please and thanks.

Fairy

Moonracer
Lamprey is apparently my fluffs name don't know how they came up with that one but it is its name. I didn't really choose it just what I got it's my first fluff and I don't get this game. sweatdrop

yeah i think we're all just getting used to it lol. when i first got mine it was named something really ugly i forgot it though!

Mind-boggling Streaker

Why is giving treats limited to some people?

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
pokemang
Moonracer

yeah i think we're all just getting used to it lol. when i first got mine it was named something really ugly i forgot it though!

At least I'm not the only one I'm happy about this. Though looking around I now understand what happened in the cop game. I have a bit better understanding but...still need more info would be nice if they gave us more then "raise your fluff" and the super basic "no really" stuff. ^_^

Dedicated Seeker

8,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
pokemang
Moonracer

It always takes a day or so for events to smooth out.
I love my fluff but I think I'd rather have him named something other than Leper xD

Fluffy Bunny

12,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
celestia told me she want's treats you won't deny her right?

Fairy

Ararelia
I love my fluff but I think I'd rather have him named something other than Leper xD

rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces