Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Reveler

My Fluffs name is Turbo and i ******** adore him (╯°□°)╯︵( .o.)

Enduring Carpenter

11,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cheercrusher 50
Did anyone get a choice of what fluff you got? Or is it random? There were so many people in towns it was hard to tell.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Chrystal Liena
I think it's cute o 3o
lets switch blaugh

Fluff Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
my fluff's name is buttsex. i know you like it.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Turtle Dove
Did anyone get a choice of what fluff you got? Or is it random? There were so many people in towns it was hard to tell.
im not sure, i think its random bc i wouldnt have gotten this thing lol! i will try on my mule maybe see what i get there and or how to not get a random if possible

Feisty Investigator

28,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Empress Boa
can i pls kill it with fire and get a new one rofl

How cruel lol sweatdrop

Fairy

Empress Boa

lol true at least i didnt get the demonic meatball!

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
eternaIIy
my fluff's name is buttsex. i know you like it.
is that why ur fluff's face looks worried rofl heart

Tiny Alchemist

Turtle Dove
There is sort of a choice. If you had a soul of fluff, you could choose to use it and get a pegacorn fluff, and if you didn't use it, you got a random one.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Darksp
Turtle Dove
There is sort of a choice. If you had a soul of fluff, you could choose to use it, and if you didn't use it, you got a random one.
urgh shoulda used it. emo

Enduring Carpenter

11,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cheercrusher 50
Darksp
Turtle Dove
There is sort of a choice. If you had a soul of fluff, you could choose to use it, and if you didn't use it, you got a random one.

Oh..I used my soul. Now it's gone. sad

Tiny Alchemist

Empress Boa
Darksp
Turtle Dove
From what I've gathered from how the event is structured, and what I've heard from Uncle Kenny's journal, you will finish with the fluff you currently have and be able to move on to different fluffs.

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

I think this guy cute. there all just so cute

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Darksp
Empress Boa
Darksp
Turtle Dove
From what I've gathered from how the event is structured, and what I've heard from Uncle Kenny's journal, you will finish with the fluff you currently have and be able to move on to different fluffs.
oh thats great then i was about to decide not to participate in the event if i got stuck with this one for life LOL well i should do whatever it takes to move on to any of the other ones XD thank you for bringning me hope xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff