• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

Generous Friend

14,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
Once again, gave treats to everyone I could on this thread. Happy fluffing! biggrin

Tenacious Waffles

23,390 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Mulanann
lumi aubrylle
I am sure this is great for those people who can get towns 2 to load easily however it can take sometimes 10 minutes or more for me to get an area to load. I did manage to place my house & get a fluff, but playing any games with another person is impossible. very frustrating grrr

i gave you a treat razz

Thank you biggrin

15,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
lumi aubrylle
Mulanann
lumi aubrylle
I am sure this is great for those people who can get towns 2 to load easily however it can take sometimes 10 minutes or more for me to get an area to load. I did manage to place my house & get a fluff, but playing any games with another person is impossible. very frustrating grrr

i gave you a treat razz

Thank you biggrin

your welcome razz

Tipper

10,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
heart sweatdrop

Tipper

10,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200

Extragalactic Explorer

the fluff run is a little tricky, but tic tac toe is easy

treats? :3

Inquisitive Cat

*nods* This topic is one of the most helpful, for understanding. (I'm just starting...)

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
anyone else having trouble getting into town?

15,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
lanzer
Hello and welcome to this year's Summer Event!

For those who are new to What The Fluff and are learning how to get your pet nice and happy, here are a few tips:

- Before you get a fluff, you'll need to have a house first. Head east towards the dock and you'll find an orange 'home' icon right above the dock. Click on the icon then you'll get to choose the town and style you wish to have for your home

- After talking to Blaze and getting your fluff, talk to Blaze again and you can buy food and treats for your pet

- Play games to raise your fluff's happiness the fastest route

- Whenever your fluff is low on energy, let your fluff sleep as soon as you can, as long as your fluff is equipped, health and energy will slowly go down. It takes about half hour for your fluff to recover its energy, so feel free to take a break and hang out.

- What you want is to raise your loyalty meter to full, and that's done by leaving your fluff happy at the end of day. Every 24 hours, loyalty goes up depending on how happy your fluff is.

- Once your fluff reaches 100% loyalty, talk to Blaze and you can adopt another fluff.

Have fun!

i tipped razz

15,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
shamantra
anyone else having trouble getting into town?

i gave you a treat razz

15,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
Demoonica Darkmoon
*nods* This topic is one of the most helpful, for understanding. (I'm just starting...)

i gave a treat razz

15,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
Delilah Decora
the fluff run is a little tricky, but tic tac toe is easy

treats? :3

yep just treated you razz

Cheery Aggressor

12,950 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
lanzer
Hello and welcome to this year's Summer Event!

For those who are new to What The Fluff and are learning how to get your pet nice and happy, here are a few tips:

- Before you get a fluff, you'll need to have a house first. Head east towards the dock and you'll find an orange 'home' icon right above the dock. Click on the icon then you'll get to choose the town and style you wish to have for your home

- After talking to Blaze and getting your fluff, talk to Blaze again and you can buy food and treats for your pet

- Play games to raise your fluff's happiness the fastest route

- Whenever your fluff is low on energy, let your fluff sleep as soon as you can, as long as your fluff is equipped, health and energy will slowly go down. It takes about half hour for your fluff to recover its energy, so feel free to take a break and hang out.

- What you want is to raise your loyalty meter to full, and that's done by leaving your fluff happy at the end of day. Every 24 hours, loyalty goes up depending on how happy your fluff is.

- Once your fluff reaches 100% loyalty, talk to Blaze and you can adopt another fluff.

Have fun!

Thank You, The Tips is very helpful to me. I treat people in this thread~ :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas