Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've just joined and I can't afford anything. I have 5000 gold and a lot of things are thousands, even millions of gold. why is this?

Dapper Wolf

4,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
A SIN
IN THE EYES OF GOD.

Hyperinflation. Type 'gaia inflation' into the search bar and the first post will tell you all about it and new ways to make gold.

A VIRTUE
IN THE EYES OF MORTALS.

SIutty Vag1na d1cks
I've just joined and I can't afford anything. I have 5000 gold and a lot of things are thousands, even millions of gold. why is this?

Wheezing Hunter

18,575 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Generous 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
SIutty Vag1na d1cks
Lol yeah pretty much what the guy above me said c:

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sinepim
A SIN
IN THE EYES OF GOD.

Hyperinflation. Type 'gaia inflation' into the search bar and the first post will tell you all about it and new ways to make gold.

A VIRTUE
IN THE EYES OF MORTALS.

SIutty Vag1na d1cks

I just recently came back to gaia and I was confused why it was so expense! thanks! the guide i found really helps now I have 100mill thanks ^^
EDIT: Welcome ^^ hope you like it!

Tiny Strawberry

7,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inflation is a beast.
SIutty Vag1na d1cks

I guess your username helps?

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,975 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Hey there~ i know im a little late to introductions but if you would like, feel free to add me, also message me if you have any questions or concerns that you may have, im a retty friendly dude and is willing to help people in need with gold~

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Welcome to Gaia!

I know your question has been pretty much answered, but I know a couple of things you can do to help you get gold ((in order of remembrance)) :

- FaceBook Sharing: If you have FB, you can connect your VB account to Gaia. Doing so will allow you to share things on FB three times a day for a gold reward of 500k per share. For eg., you've just changed your outfit and you've hit the "you've just changed your outfit" page. Below the pic of your new avi there should be the FB button. The good thing about this is that you can alter your privacy settings of the sharing as you're sharing it and still get the reward, so you don't have to show it off to everyone if you don't want to ((plus you can always delete the post from your FB afterwards)).

- Booty Grab: If you go into the Aquariums forum you'll see lots of threads being bumped up with high-reward tanks. Some threads will have the link to their tank in their first post so you don't have to wait around for their signature to load. The gold cap on this has recently been raised to like a mil or something ((I'm not sure as I haven't played BG in a while)) per day.

- Heralds of Chaos: This little game may not get quite as much attention as it used to, but it's still up and it still works. I've separated it because it can be hard to track down, so you might want to bookmark it if you want to keep using it ((or remember the URL)). It's pretty much a battle system and you can play against the game or against other Gaians ((other Gaian battles produce higher rewards)). You earn essence and trade the essence for gold at a rate of 10gg per essence, with a cap of 50k per day. Not much in this day and age, but it will allow you to get some more gold shop items that haven't been whipped by the hike-stick yet.

Of course, there are lots of other games that you can play for gold or tickets, which you can swap for items or sell for gold, or sell the items for gold, or whatever. Posting, voting in polls and commenting on other people's profiles grant a small amount of gold, and be sure to always grab your Daily Chance, as they've upped the gold in that thing and you can hit something like 30k with one tab alone ((so you can pretty much get over 100k per day with it)).

There are also a couple of threads around designed to help newcomers, such as:

User Image
^ A great little charity thread for newcomers! You can request to be sent something from the Grab Bin, and request the items ((and gold to cover hair, eyes and skin)) from one of the complete avi sets. There's also some contests and games going on, so feel free to participate in those.

User Image
^ If you're having trouble formulating an outfit and need some ideas, here's a good place to look. Before the price hike in H&R Wesley, avatars posted here would be no more than 500k. These days it's a cap of 5mil, but considering how easy it's becoming to gather 5mil these days, it's not as scary as it sounds. There are some cheap examples in the first page consisting of gold-shop-only avis, whereas there are a few throughout the thread that include free items from grants, fail items from RIGs and just generally cheap items. If you have an idea for an outfit but aren't sure how to pull it off, or want to make an outfit based on a particular outfit but can't quite make it work, the thread How Do You Bargain? is the place to ask ((it's like the chat thread of Simple Designs)). Your request will then be put on the first page of Simple Designs and people will play around and post their design based on your request in SD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff