Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Lost Gunslinger
I've messed around on the site for a few hours and think I'm getting the hang of things, so I thought I might as well try posting in the forums

this seemed like a good place to start, so, like the title says, whats up?

I was referred to this site by a friend and wanted to know what I could do to maybe get some extra gold. these cheap clothes are cool but ive seen some really cool items I cant afford.

welcome to gaia smile

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia razz

Mythical Strawberry

17,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
Lost Gunslinger
I've messed around on the site for a few hours and think I'm getting the hang of things, so I thought I might as well try posting in the forums

I was referred to this site by a friend and wanted to know what I could do to maybe get some extra gold. these cheap clothes are cool but ive seen some really cool items I cant afford.

Don't forget to be patient! Number one rule to questing on Gaia.

I hope you get one of those fancy shiny avatars! xp

Elysian Dreamer

22,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Lost Gunslinger

I like to rack up gold coins on pinball. There aren't many good suggestions at this point in the Gaia economy. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff