Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

I've messed around on the site for a few hours and think I'm getting the hang of things, so I thought I might as well try posting in the forums

this seemed like a good place to start, so, like the title says, whats up?

I was referred to this site by a friend and wanted to know what I could do to maybe get some extra gold. these cheap clothes are cool but ive seen some really cool items I cant afford.

Magic Warrior

Well, it's all about patience and dedication when questing. owo
Many people just bump and chatter here daily to get the extra gold a day.

But you could start to develop artistic talent too!
I at some point managed to get better thanks to Gaia, and it pays quite well! ^^

You could also rely on kindness of other Gaians, but that's usually a road that's not very lucrative. Only a handful of Gaians tend to be charitable to random people. QwQ

But just keep bumping, talking, and don't Stop.
Belieeeeeving!

Hunter

I see :3
I noticed I had more gold after posting a few times so thats cool
thanks for the advice razz
hopefully I run into one of those handful willing to be so generous xP

Hunter

someone was already nice enough to give me this cat item. heart

thanks whoever you are!

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Welcome to Gaia.

There is charities and giveaways that can help or get cool things. Don't be discourage. There more to this site then fancy shiny avatars.

Hunter

so far everyone has been really nice here biggrin thank you beautiful hangover for the gifts
Welcome to Gaia! To get extra gold you can always play zomg (You can earn about 100k depending how long you play), you can also play jigsaw puzzle, booty grab or just post on forums.

Friendly Friend

5,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
welcome/ i'm glad you are having a good time heart

Hunter

thanks guys!
And 100k wow. I might try playing that!

thank you goori! I'm glad too x3

Magic Warrior

Lost Gunslinger

Oh, also, if you want to keep on conversing with people, it would be smart to click the 'quote' button on top of the other person's text bubble. owo

That way, they'll get a notification someone wants to talk to them and be more likely to reply to you.^^

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Welcome to Gaia biggrin

Hunter

Samanthai
Lost Gunslinger

Oh, also, if you want to keep on conversing with people, it would be smart to click the 'quote' button on top of the other person's text bubble. owo

That way, they'll get a notification someone wants to talk to them and be more likely to reply to you.^^

haha i see.
Thanks that's helpful.
I feel dumb not noticing it before it's pretty obvious xD

Magic Warrior

Lost Gunslinger
Samanthai
Lost Gunslinger

haha i see.
Thanks that's helpful.
I feel dumb not noticing it before it's pretty obvious xD

It's cool, don't worry, you're still new. XD
The more you know! emotion_yatta

Faun

welcome to gaia yum_puddi

Friendly Regular

Lost Gunslinger

I was referred to this site by a friend and wanted to know what I could do to maybe get some extra gold. these cheap clothes are cool but ive seen some really cool items I cant afford.

The way I've always used to get gold is to do Avatar art - if you can do any kind of visual medium, some people will pay a LOT of gold to get drawings and gifs and such of their avatars.

Other than that, just by interacting with gaia do you get gold - every post in the forums gets you a little gold, and most of the games grant gold as prizes as well. (Switchem has really good grants.)

Also, make sure to log in every day to grab the little slot machines that appear at the top of the home, my gaia, shops, forums, world and games tabs.

Welcome to gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces