Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Noob

5,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I don't really know why I'm wearing a skirt, but I look damn good in it anyways. Uhm... I'm new. It's nice to meet you, you can call me ST, or Acton. Whichever floats your boat.

I'm mainly here to rp because I've just heard a lot about how amazing and/or horrible gaia is, and figured I could do with experiencing it myself, first hand. So far, I like how it's going. I remember I used to have another gaia like, some evers ago, and maybe that's why I had the skirt and stuff. and why I have zip clues on how I'm supposed to start, but I figure that's what the little guide or help page or whatever it's called here is for. I'll go take a look at that and read up on the rules then, before I get into trouble, which will probably happen anyways, but I refuse to let it be out of ignorance.

Again, nice to me all of you, maybe we can be friends, maybe you'll end up loathing me, I don't know. As far as I can tell this is supposed to be a pretty varied community. I'm sure I'll like most of you. It's pretty difficult to get me to dislike someone as a person.

Anyways, gonna go hunt down that guide now...

Timid Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Hi! Welcome to Gaia! And the skirt looks fabbb on you. ;D You can add me if you want. Or just message me if you need any tips or a head start on anything. (:

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
stoicThespian
I don't really know why I'm wearing a skirt, but I look damn good in it anyways. Uhm... I'm new. It's nice to meet you, you can call me ST, or Acton. Whichever floats your boat.

I'm mainly here to rp because I've just heard a lot about how amazing and/or horrible gaia is, and figured I could do with experiencing it myself, first hand. So far, I like how it's going. I remember I used to have another gaia like, some evers ago, and maybe that's why I had the skirt and stuff. and why I have zip clues on how I'm supposed to start, but I figure that's what the little guide or help page or whatever it's called here is for. I'll go take a look at that and read up on the rules then, before I get into trouble, which will probably happen anyways, but I refuse to let it be out of ignorance.

Again, nice to me all of you, maybe we can be friends, maybe you'll end up loathing me, I don't know. As far as I can tell this is supposed to be a pretty varied community. I'm sure I'll like most of you. It's pretty difficult to get me to dislike someone as a person.

Welcome to gaia! Feel free to add me if you like.

Interesting Gaian

3,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Welcome back to Gaia!

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Mega Shapeshifter

Welcome, pal c:

Shirtless Sex Symbol

stoicThespian

welcome! (: (back?) if you want add me, so if you ever need help you can send me a message, I will be more than willing to help.
Welcome to gaia!! Hope you enjoy it here

Friendly Ladykiller

stoicThespian

welcome
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding

Stone-cold Vampire

stoicThespian

Hey! Welcome to Gaia smile

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations...

Welcome to Gaia online. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members smile

Friendly Noob

5,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Wow, okay, so replies to threads are in notices. Haha, it's nice to meet you all as well, thought I'd prefer to have talked with people before I add them. smile I'll definitely be around though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff