Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Kid

41,475 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
AyaLee94
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
AyaLee94
Welcome to gaia!! Hope you're enjoying it so far! If you have any questions or need any help let me know I'll be happy to help! Feel free to send a PM or add me !

Hiya, thanks 4 the welcome & gift. I jus saw the achievement fing pop up and say someone sent me somethin' and I couldn't find it at 1st.

Yea that happens some times, and no problem. I read you were looking for things for your avi so I sent something simple that you could sell if you didn't find a use for it. It's apparently worth a lot on the market place. Hope you're enjoying gaia so far biggrin

It's a bit weird, but most things are until u get the hang of em. I'm enjoying the forums, there's a lot more going on in the em than in towns.

Devoted Helper

9,650 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Medic 150
  • Streaker 200
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk

It's a bit weird, but most things are until u get the hang of em. I'm enjoying the forums, there's a lot more going on in the em than in towns.

I don't even think I've gotten the opportunity to check out the towns myself. But glad to hear you're getting the hang of things. I am having to get used to everything myself, I had just returned to gaia about a week ago now. I used to be very active back in 2010 but stopped until recently. And so much has changed.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Sexy Kid

41,475 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia biggrin

Thanks heart

Business Noob

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Welcome to Gaia

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
K-poplover44
welcome to gaia biggrin

Thanks heart

ur welcome heart

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Welcome to Gaia!
Looks like you found out about Lake Kindred. Good luck leveling in it! > w< Some good stuff comes from that game. Have fun on here!

Anxious Kitten

Lucy_Luvsnutmilk

welcome to gaia. heart

Sexy Kid

41,475 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Saffrons_Curse
Welcome to Gaia!
Looks like you found out about Lake Kindred. Good luck leveling in it! > w< Some good stuff comes from that game. Have fun on here!

heart Thank you for the welcome, and it was suggested that I get onto Lake Kindred asap and get me kin levelled up fast before the start of the next event. It reminds me of Pokemon but you don't seem to battle each other jus Gaia heart

Sexy Kid

41,475 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Softly Speaking
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk

welcome to gaia. heart

heart oh wow thats a cute avi and thanks 4 the warm welcome heart

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
Saffrons_Curse
Welcome to Gaia!

heart Thank you for the welcome, and it was suggested that I get onto Lake Kindred asap and get me kin levelled up fast before the start of the next event. It reminds me of Pokemon but you don't seem to battle each other jus Gaia heart
You're welcome! n.n
Yes that would be a good idea~~ I sent you a kin that should be pretty good. >w< <333 I think it might have an easier time leveling.
Yes! It is like a knock off pokemon. xD! They had another one before, called Monster Galaxy [or MoGa], but it was like one of those facebook freemium kinda games and yeah. xP

Sexy Kid

41,475 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Saffrons_Curse
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
Saffrons_Curse
Welcome to Gaia!

You're welcome! n.n
Yes that would be a good idea~~ I sent you a kin that should be pretty good. >w< <333 I think it might have an easier time leveling.
Yes! It is like a knock off pokemon. xD! They had another one before, called Monster Galaxy [or MoGa], but it was like one of those facebook freemium kinda games and yeah. xP

heart OMG, I've just taken a look at that kin and it's beautiful. Thank you, thank you I love it heart

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia biggrin

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
Saffrons_Curse
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
Saffrons_Curse
Welcome to Gaia!

You're welcome! n.n

heart OMG, I've just taken a look at that kin and it's beautiful. Thank you, thank you I love it heart

You're welcome! I'm glad you do! <333 >w<!

Naughty Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Expert Skill 150
Lucy_Luvsnutmilk
Hiya,

Well me name is Lucie, I'm from England which is in the UK. Joined yesterday and only jus gettin' started here. Dunno what yer can do as yet, so I'm kinda lookin' fer some hints and tips on this place. Well i'm gonna go fer now and see if i can get some betta gear than this stuff that came free.

Luvs ya.

I'm not satisfied, it's all or nothing. There's no peace of mind for me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hello User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And even though I try, my greedy heart is hungry. I'm not satisfied, you see?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff