Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm very much new here. I come in peace so take me to your leader and all that. xp

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Tabby the Monster Hunter
I'm very much new here. I come in peace so take me to your leader and all that. xp

Welcome m' Lady!

If you have any questions at all, Feel free to add me and PM me at any time! I'll do the best to help you!

Also, If you look in my signature, I'll be hosting a give away event, as well as my Fiance whom is doing so already, In about 2 days time. At this time, I'll be giving away billions worth of stuff!

Here is an additional 10,000 to start off your day! smile
NeuralFusion
Tabby the Monster Hunter

Welcome m' Lady!

If you have any questions at all, Feel free to add me and PM me at any time! I'll do the best to help you!

Also, If you look in my signature, I'll be hosting a give away event, as well as my Fiance whom is doing so already, In about 2 days time. At this time, I'll be giving away billions worth of stuff!

Aw, thank you. biggrin

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Tabby the Monster Hunter
NeuralFusion
Tabby the Monster Hunter

Welcome m' Lady!

Aw, thank you. biggrin

No problem! You will find that people on these forums are very friendly, I've had nothing but good replies and comments from people!

Fashionable Entrepreneur

I also noticed you like Roleplaying.

There is a RP section of the site, the main directory can be found by clicking here, and If I'm correct, this is the Role play section here

Kawaii Otaku

14,475 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Tabby the Monster Hunter

That Was Adorable x3
Torn From Tomorrow
Tabby the Monster Hunter

That Was Adorable x3

Aw, thanks. heart

Kawaii Otaku

14,475 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Tabby the Monster Hunter
Torn From Tomorrow
Tabby the Monster Hunter

That Was Adorable x3

Aw, thanks. heart

Hehe You're Welcome! blaugh 3nodding xd

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia!

Please come by my charity if you need any help getting started smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/newbies-come-in-to-get-free-clothes/t.94837749_196/#203
Hello there and welcome

Invisible Phantom

Welcome hope ya enjoy it here biggrin

Hygienic Smoker

12,650 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Team Moira 200
Tabby the Monster Hunter

welcome to gaia emotion_bigheart

Girl-Crazy Phantom

Tabby the Monster Hunter

welcome! i hope you have fun (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

54,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
Tabby the Monster Hunter

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
hello, welcome to the site, have fun,
please don't spend any money on gold-generators,
they're the main reason for the hyperinflation the site is suffering from,
have a nice stay, enjoy your time ^_^-!

-you can check the daily chance each day, and go look in the dumpster dive (games) for free gold and items,
the marketplace is a scary place, but the gold shops have some really nice things for cheap prices too (incredibly cheap compared to the marketplace)

-Here's a link to free stuff-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces