Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demigod

YuriqueS
Hey guys! I've heard of this site a couple of times before and always thought that is was some online multiplayer gamen XD Who knew that it was this huge community. But yeah this place is much bigger than I expected it to be. So much stuff to look at~ I feel like a little kid in a huge city.

A little bit about myself~ I like watching anime, drawing and singing!

About anime: I love watching shoujo anime ^^ My favourite is Kaichou wa maid-sama but I usually love all sorts of high school romances XD Generally I wouldn't watch any other genre but since there seems to be a lack of them these couple of seasons, I'm forcing myself away from it //sighs// If you even want to chat about anime, come say hi~ I can go on for hours about it XD

About drawing: One of my hobbies is drawing in anime style~ I still a beginner though... I think I'll probably be hanging around most in the art section here. Everyone is so talented, I feel pretty intimidated to do anything //laughcry

About singing: I'm part of the youtaite community where we sing covers of anime and vocaloid songs~ If any of you know of it, come to me and we can fangirl over chorus battle entries! >w<

Ah... I think I said too much... But let's be friends~ Yoroshiku!

Welcome to Gaia! tipped your post gaia_diamond

Timid Sweetheart

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Married 100
YuriqueS
Hey guys! I've heard of this site a couple of times before and always thought that is was some online multiplayer gamen XD Who knew that it was this huge community. But yeah this place is much bigger than I expected it to be. So much stuff to look at~ I feel like a little kid in a huge city.

About anime: I love watching shoujo anime ^^ My favourite is Kaichou wa maid-sama but I usually love all sorts of high school romances XD Generally I wouldn't watch any other genre but since there seems to be a lack of them these couple of seasons, I'm forcing myself away from it //sighs// If you even want to chat about anime, come say hi~ I can go on for hours about it XD

About drawing: One of my hobbies is drawing in anime style~ I still a beginner though... I think I'll probably be hanging around most in the art section here. Everyone is so talented, I feel pretty intimidated to do anything //laughcry

About singing: I'm part of the youtaite community where we sing covers of anime and vocaloid songs~ If any of you know of it, come to me and we can fangirl over chorus battle entries! >w<

It is very nice to meet you~! Welcome to Gaia, and I hope that you enjoy your time here~! heart

Tipsy Genius

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
YuriqueS

Welcome to Gaia! Have you watched the anime Free! ? I quite enjoyed it.

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
welcome 2 Gaia

Tipsy Tipper

welcome! I hope you have fun! you should check out barton town if you feel like roleplaying c:

if you're looking to make some easy gold, I have my own giveaway thread in the CB, feel free to drop by emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff