Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys! I've heard of this site a couple of times before and always thought that is was some online multiplayer gamen XD Who knew that it was this huge community. But yeah this place is much bigger than I expected it to be. So much stuff to look at~ I feel like a little kid in a huge city.

A little bit about myself~ I like watching anime, drawing and singing!

About anime: I love watching shoujo anime ^^ My favourite is Kaichou wa maid-sama but I usually love all sorts of high school romances XD Generally I wouldn't watch any other genre but since there seems to be a lack of them these couple of seasons, I'm forcing myself away from it //sighs// If you even want to chat about anime, come say hi~ I can go on for hours about it XD

About drawing: One of my hobbies is drawing in anime style~ I still a beginner though... I think I'll probably be hanging around most in the art section here. Everyone is so talented, I feel pretty intimidated to do anything //laughcry

About singing: I'm part of the youtaite community where we sing covers of anime and vocaloid songs~ If any of you know of it, come to me and we can fangirl over chorus battle entries! >w<

Ah... I think I said too much... But let's be friends~ Yoroshiku!
Hello!~ I just joined about a day ago. xD I haven't watched very many different animes, but I'm a total Hetalia junkie.

Orange_JJ's Senpai

Amateur GO

21,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
YuriqueS
Hey guys! I've heard of this site a couple of times before and always thought that is was some online multiplayer gamen XD Who knew that it was this huge community. But yeah this place is much bigger than I expected it to be. So much stuff to look at~ I feel like a little kid in a huge city.

About anime: I love watching shoujo anime ^^ My favourite is Kaichou wa maid-sama but I usually love all sorts of high school romances XD Generally I wouldn't watch any other genre but since there seems to be a lack of them these couple of seasons, I'm forcing myself away from it //sighs// If you even want to chat about anime, come say hi~ I can go on for hours about it XD

About drawing: One of my hobbies is drawing in anime style~ I still a beginner though... I think I'll probably be hanging around most in the art section here. Everyone is so talented, I feel pretty intimidated to do anything //laughcry

About singing: I'm part of the youtaite community where we sing covers of anime and vocaloid songs~ If any of you know of it, come to me and we can fangirl over chorus battle entries! >w<

biggrin nice to meet you and welcome! i've been a member for a very long time and i'm glad that there's another shojo anime/manga fan out there. they're hard to find, you know?

Timid Kitten

8,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
YuriqueS

Hi, and welcome to gaia! I like the same things as you, but I used to be a lot more into singing when I was younger. I was better then //shot
You're right about the art community here; everyone is so talented >< But that just inspires me to draw more so I can improve! cat_whee
I started watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica yesterday (very late, I know) and the art style is so cute! yum_puddi Although I made the mistake of watching it dubbed as I was multitasking with homework. Never again //shudder
Anyway, feel free to talk to me if you need anything c: I'm fairly new myself, though, hehe x

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia smile

Hilarious Noob

Hello mrgreen

Excitable Adventurer

██████ │║███▐│██████║│ you light the spark in my bonfire heart

Welcome to Gaia! Sounds like you'll fit right in~ c:

The art forums are super friendly so don't be scared, I can't draw to save my life but they're always nothing but lovely to me haha! Opening an art shop is a great way to make a bit of gold to start you off, if you fancy it.
          4laugh

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
hi,welcome to gaia xd

GO

7,400 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Buying 4 new Outfit slots 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
YuriqueS

Welcome to the world of gaia, If you need any help just ask me and i will help you. there is a lot of stuff you can do like roleplay, play games and even go to worlds like "virtual hollywood or rally" well have fun.

Versatile Poster

10,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
YuriqueS

Hello and welcome to gaia!

Versatile Poster

10,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Konau
Hello!~ I just joined about a day ago. xD I haven't watched very many different animes, but I'm a total Hetalia junkie.

Welcome to gaia too! smile

Beloved Receiver

Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding Omg, I'm a sucker for a good shoujo! Every time I go on Crunchyroll, I'm sucked into watching a shoujo I haven't seen yet. xd

Beloved Phantom

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Moira 200
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Timid Friend

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
YuriqueS

Welcome! Please don't be intimidated :3 everyone starts somewhere and some people started right here! Enjoy yourself, you can always draw people and surprise them without starting threads. It'll be double fun! People have no idea they are about to be gifted art and they didnt even have to ask for it. You wont feel the pressure either :3 Been there

Eternal Dragon

YuriqueS

Hello and welcome to Gaia! smile I hope you will have wonderful time here. And don't hesitate to ask me for any help, of any kind.

As for anime and art - I think this is the perfect place you can discuss them. Good luck! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff